1- A Girl

- (Y/N)'s POV -

Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a New Yorker, deal with it. I've lived in New York all my life, even after my parents were taken. I tried my best to search for them, while caring for myself. I did make home in an abandoned building.

Oh, don't worry! I don't live alone! The same stray cat, who I decided to call Jiggles, visits me. I'm sometimes on the streets, break dancing or telling puns. Who knew people would pay a eleven year old girl to be awesome? Anyway, I was heading to my favorite place in all of New York; the pizza joint that I keep forgetting the name of!

I walked in with Jiggles on my shoulder to see Murakami sweeping the floor. "Am I a little too late?" You asked as Jiggles meowed. "Oh! Hello (Y/N)! Your meal is near the stove, along with Jiggles."

I went over to the stove and saw my usual, (fav/Chinese food) and some sushi for Jiggles. "Thank you again Murakami-Sami." I said while bowing. "You're welcome (Y/N)-Chan." Murakami replied before we both chuckled.

I took out the sushi as Jiggles jumped onto the counter. I gave Jiggles the sushi before leaving. I took out an eggroll before munching on it. Then I noticed, just across the street, a wealthy old women walking past a group of men. I watched as one moved his head towards the woman. I snarled before trotting across the street and following the men.

I had a fishy feeling about these guys.