3- Man Holes

You had followed these figures, finding out they were large and most likely mutated turtles, to an alley. You waited until they all went down the man hole before you quietly followed. You quickly trotted after them, stopping at any corners, before you felt a huge headache.

"Not now! Any time but now!" You whispered as you felt tears rushing to your eyes. You fell to your knees before starting to puke into the sewerage water. The turtles heard this and walked over quietly. You were gagging, coughing, and crying. "Dudes! It's that kid!" The shortest said.

"We can see that Mikey..." The one with a cracked shell muttered. You were whimpering, puking, and miserable as the second tallest walked over to you and got on one knee. He gently rubbed your back as the tallest ran somewhere. "It's ok, calm down." He said as you continued to puke and cry.

Soon, the tallest and a rat came as you stopped puking. You breathed deeply as the turtle kept rubbing your back gently. "So, are we babysitting?" The third tallest asked before getting a glare from the rat mutant. "Are you ok?" The turtle who was rubbing your back asked.

You nodded before the turtle helped you stand up. "Come on gang, let's get her to the lair." The turtle said before you all started walking. The shortest saw your food before picking it up and digging through it.

"Hey guys! I found some egg rolls!"

"MIKEY!"

"What? Just saying!"