7- Strike One

You sat on the couch, bandages wrapped around you, as Splinter and Raph talked in the dojo. Everyone else was either at their house or in bed. You could faintly hear Raph saying how you kicked Tigerclaw's butt. You sighed as Splinter sighed.

Soon, Raph left the dojo and saw you on the couch. Raph walked over as you rubbed your arms. "Hey." Raph greeted. "H-Hi..." You replied, wiping your face. "So, uh, I'm kinda grounded." Raph said as he sat down next to you. "How long?" You asked. "Only a week." Raph answered.

Splinter walked in as you gave Raph a side hug. "I'm sorry..." You whimpered before Raph rubbed your side. "You have no reason to be sorry. I'm the one who disobeyed Splinter, you just followed." Raph said before kissing the top of your head. "Besides, I'm just not allowed to play videogames or read comics."

Splinter saw you nod before he went to his room to sleep. "Wanna chill on the couch?" Raoh asked. You nodded before grabbing pillows and blankets. "Can we build a fort?" You asked. "Why not?" Raph said before you both started on 'Fort Turtle'.

- Morning -

Mikey, wanting to make breakfast for you, walked in to see you and Raph in a pillow/blanket fort. Raph was also holding you like a teddy bear. Mikey covered his mouth before getting his T-Phone out and taking a billion pictures. Raph started to wake up as Mikey sent the pictures to April, Casey, and his brothers.

"MIKEY!"

"Oh boy..."