5- Splinter's Offer

After you and Splinter talked, Splinter took in a breath and thought. "(Y/N), you remind me of my wife in many ways." Splinter said. "How so?" You asked. "You seemed strong willed, never letting others get in your way while caring for others and allowing them to get in your way." Splinter said.

You nodded before you unfolded your legs from the cross leg position. "For until my sons can help you find your parents, would you like to live with us?" Splinter asked. "Y..you mean it?" You said as you were wide eyed.

"Yes. We could use some 'female touch' here." Splinter said as he sipped his tea. You chuckled before looking down. "Splinter," Splinter perked as you sighed, "the reason I was able to follow the turtles was my mutations. Teleporting, Invisibility, and Shape-Shifting." Splinter stroked his beard as you looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"We will work on that while the boys are out." Splinter said as you smiled. "So, should we tell the boys that I'm kinda their sister now?" You asked. "Yes and no." Splinter answered. You tilted your head slightly, like a confused puppy.

"Yes, we should tell them you are staying with us, but no, you are their sugu ni shiri o keru herupā." Splinter explained as you nodded. You both got up, stretched, cleaned up, and walked out to see the Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello fighting over pizza. "Is this normal?" You whispered. "Welcome to my world." Splinter whispered back.