4- Stories, Tea, and Movies

You were in a Tang-Shirt and jeans, supplied by the mutant rat, as he poured you a cup of tea. You took a guess that you were some kind of meeting room. "Now, child, I am guessing you are wondering why we all are here." The rat said as he handed you the tea.

"Not... exactly. I saw those guys on the news a couple of times." You replied as you took the cup. "Well, as a young man, I was in love woth a beautiful woman. She loved me as well." You listened as you blew on the tea.

"But, a friend of mine known as the Shredder, was jealous and filled with rage. So, in his anger, he killed my Tsuma and my daughter. I was left with a broken heart as I came to New York to start a new life." You gave the mutant a look of concern before he held your hand and smiled.

"I went to the pet store and bought four turtles." The mutant continued as he released your hand. "Then I saw two strange men in suits-" "You know them as well?!" The rat looked at you as you placed your tea down.

"How do you know them, child?" The rat asked. "When I was six, they tried to take me from my parents before they fought them. I was hiding when this green ooze poured over me. By the time my parents noticed, they were captured and it was too late for me." You answered.

The rat nodded before saying. "That is what happened to me. Minus the capturing and parents." You chuckled before thinking. "What... what are your names?" You asked. "I am Splinter. From tallest to shortest, my sons are Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael, and Michelangelo." Splinter answered.

You smiled before saying "My name is (Y/N)." Mikey slid in before wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "By the way, all the goods one end with 'O'!" Mikey said before Raph came running in. "MIKEY!" Raph barked before the two ran out of the dojo. Splinter shook his head as you chuckled.