2- Mess with a Tiger, you get clawed

You were right to trust your instincts, these guys were the Purple Dragons. You were able to use one of your mutations to get ahead of them to see the old woman trapped. "Alright lady, hand us ya cash and ya don't get hurt." The leader seemed to say.

You snarled as the woman stepped back. You quietly grabbed a pipe before bolting out of the shadows and swinging the pipe at the leader. You got him straight to the side of his head, sending him to the ground. The woman gasped as you stood in front of her.

"Don't worry ma'am, I'll protect you!" You said before holding the pipe like a sword and facing the Purple Dragons. The leader picked himself up, blood trailing down the side of his head, as his grunts seemed ticked. "Stay away from the lady, and ya don't get hurt." You snarled while smirking.

"We'll see about that, ya brat." The leader snarled back before snapping his fingers. You pulled the woman to the side as you smacked a grunt down with the pipe. You then hit another one as of his head was a baseball.

The biggest one cracked his knuckles before you simply swung the pipe into his groan. You smirked as he fell. Suddebly the woman screamed as you froze. The leader was inches from you with a knife before somebody jumped down and landed on him. The woman passed out as you stumbled back.

Three more figures jumped down before fighting off the Purple Dragons. Your eyes darted back and forth before the Purple Dragons retreated. The four, not seeing you, left before you felt like you should follow them. You picked up your food, fixed your hoodie, before teleporting.