CHAPTER THREE

Hello guys!! Back with he is dangerous. Sorry for the delay🙈🙈🙈
Let's begin:

HE IS DANGEROUS (SwaSan)
CHAPTER 3
Recap: swara get to know that sanskar is not mad.

After one week:
Swara came out to take some household things. She is lost in her thoughts bcoz she felt dadi is behaving weirdly from one week. She was thinking what can be the reason. She is walking in the middle of the road. Sanskar who was standing one side saw her and then the truck coming from back. He ran and pulled swara aside before the truck hit her. All this happened in fraction of seconds that swara got scared and without thinking for a second she hugged sanskar tightly. Current passed through Sanskar's body bcoz this is the first time he was hell close to any girl. Feeling her scared  his arms wrap around her. Even he don't know what he is doing but he felt nice.
Swara came to senses as sanskar tighten the grip. She looked up and got shocked to see sanskar.She instantly pushed him moving back.
Swara was looking everywhere except him.
Sanskar sensed tension between them so said
Sanskar:God has given you these big button like eyes can't you use them.
Swara (whisper): sorry.
Sanskar stare her.To change the atmosphere she said
Swara: now you are in which role??
Sanskar: what??
Swara (laughs): mad or normal.
He glare her and she immediately shut her mouth mumbling
Swara: khadoos.
Sanskar started leaving ignoring her. Swara make faces seeing him.

Gododia house:
Swara enter inside when dadi shouted
Dadi: swara come here.
Swara: yes dadi
She give one saree to her and said
Dadi: go and wear one boy's family is coming to see you.
Swara: what???
Dadi: yes now go
Swara: u didn't told me anything about this.
Dadi: it wasn't necessary I'm there to take decision for you
Swara: who is the boy??
Dadi: Sanskar maheshwari
Swara got mini heart attack. The person she is running from is going to Bound with her
Swara: never I will not marry him
Dadi: why??
Swara: bcoz he is mad.
Dadi: you should cure him and then live happily.
Swara: I will marry anyone but not him.
Dadi: I had promised her mother and if you will deny then I will tell ansh that he is(smirks)
Swara(scared): no plz don't say him anything.
Dadi: then marry Sanskar.
Swara unwillingly nodded and went to her room.

Maheshwari House:
Sujata made sanskar ready but didn't told where they are going.Sanskar has asked many times acting as mad but she said its surprise.
Sujata: bhaisa I'm going to see girl for sanskar.
Sanskar (shouted): what the....
All looked at him but he started dancing madly.
Dp: who is the girl??
Sujata: swara gododia.
Sanskar (thinks): I will marry her I don't like her but its good she know my truth bcoz if any other girl will be there then it's risky.But I won't marry her how she can agree like his.
Sujata: come sanskar
She held his hand and left from there.

After an hour
Gododia House:
Dadi opened the door listening to door bell. Sujata and sanskar entered inside after greeting dadi.
Sanskar ran to the sofa and jumped on it and started throwing newspapers.
Sanskar (thinks): seeing my drama i hope this oldie (dadi)will stop the marriage.
Sujata: Sanskar what are you doing I'm sorry from his side.
Dadi: no no I can understand.
They sit in the hall. Swara came with juice and place on table.
Swara: hello aunty
Sujata: hi beta plz sit.
Swara sit in front of Sanskar. She saw the mess created by Sanskar.Swara glare at him who was already staring her.She curses him under breathe while sanskar smirks.
Sujata: I know Sanskar is not capable for swara but I know if you will live with him then he will improve he will get a life partner.
Dadi: yes that's why I want them to get married.
Sujata(smiles): where is your brother Swara parvati ji told me about him.
Swara: he went to school picnic.
Sujata: ohh I want to talk with swara alone.
Dadi didn't liked but still acted good
Dadi: yes what problem I will have she is your daughter now.
Swara(thought): all are dramebazz here.
Swara and sujata went to room.
Sujata: Swara one week back parvati Ji came and said she want you to marry Sanskar I felt weird bcoz who want their daughter to marry mentally unstable man.So I want to ask you are happy with this marriage??
Swara's eyes got wet seeing sujata's care. Finally someone is there to know her opinion but she is helpless.
Swara: yes aunty Ji sanskar will recover soon if I will live with him.
Sujata: you are happy???
Swara: yes
Sujata: then I don't have any problem and call me mom
Swara(teary eyes): hmm
Swara and sujata were about to go out when suddenly sanskar came and started shouting
Sanskar: I also want to talk to her like you did alone.
Sujata: but beta
Sanskar(wincing); no I will talk means talk.
Swara: it's okay mom let him talk.
Sujata smiles and left. Sanskar enter inside and close the door. He was back to his dangerous form.
Sanskar(shouted): why the hell you agreed to marry me damm it.
Swara Finch at her place but didn't answered.
Sanskar(held her shoulder): answer me.
Swara: u also agreed if you have so much problem you cancel it.
Sanskar: don't you have common sense how can I deny I'm mad in front of them.
Swara: that's your problem.
Sanskar: why you are marrying me so that you can be daughter in law of the richest family in the Kolkata.
Swara(shouted): just shut up Mr Sanskar Maheshwari
She can tolerate anything but when someone point at her self respect she can't keep quite.
Swara: I'm not fond of marrying you its just I'm helpless.
Sanskar pin her to the wall
Sanskar : don't you dare to raise your voice in front of me otherwise..
Swara: what you will do and I'm not scared from you.
Sanskar: I have many ways to seal the mouths you should be scared from me if you want to live peacefully.
Swara(push him): you are disgusting
Sanskar: I don't care.
He storm out of the room.
Later, sujata and Sanskar left from there. Swara was hell tired so she went to take rest.

Swara's Room:
Swara closed the door and turn. She saw a small white packet. She picked  and it has white powder. She smelled it and got shocked as it was drugs.
Swara: from where drugs came in my room??? Sanskar!! yes when I pushed him then this must have fallen from his pocket it means he is taking drugs. Ohhh god what kind of man he is????
She throw the packet in dustbin and went to washroom.

Maheshwari House:
Dp and adarsh are in one room and discussing something.
Dp: we have to stop sanskar's marriage.
Adarsh: why.??
Dp: sometimes use your brain also if sanskar will get married to that doctor then she will ask for sanskar's property and she is very smart I had found her records.
Adarsh: yeah otherwise who will give property to mad.
Dp:hmm
Sanskar who listened their talks smirks
Sanskar(thinks): so they are scared of swara great now I will use this marriage to destroy this father and son just wait and watch.
He went down and secretly took swara's no. From sujata's mobile and went to his room.

Sanskar's room:
Sanskar sit on bed and dialed swara's no.
Sanskar(mumble):let me talk to that fire ball(Swara) first who knows she will cancel the marriage.
Swara received the call
Swara: hello
Sanskar: I'm Sanskar
Swara:what??? Why you called me??? From where you got my number????
She fired questions.
Sanskar: ohh question bank take breathe.
Swara: come to the point.
Sanskar: I will marry you so don't try to cancel it.
Swara: what?? Now why want to marry me.
Sanskar: idiot don't question back just do what I say.
Swara: huh! You are idiot
Sanskar(dangerously): swara once come infront of me then I will tell you.
Swara got scared and cut the call.
Sanskar: damm it.
He again called
Swara: now what???
Sanskar: you didn't answered  me.
Swara: okay I will not try to cancel it BTW you had left your drugs here.
Sanskar (shocked): drugs??
Swara: yes it was in my room. You are seriously taking drugs??
Sanskar(fumble): no they were of my friend don't tell anyone.
Swara: u always order me.
Sanskar: this is my way of speaking now cut the call.
Swara make faces and cut it.
Swara: he is mischievous and dangerous be careful swara.
To be continued...

Recap: swasan marriage

Hope it was worth reading.
Let me tell an intense love story is coming ahead and from next epi swasan scenes will be more.
Thank you
Bye
Take care