CHAPTER SIXTEEN

HE IS DANGEROUS (SwaSan)
CHAPTER 16:
Recap: leap of 5 years. SwaSan has a daughter Seerat and sanskar is not aware about her.

Swara ran and hugged sanskar tightly that he stumble back due to intensity of the hug. His tired eyes got close as he felt her warmth. He hugged back when he realized she is none other than his swara. Only one word he was able to mumble " swara"

Swara was not ready to leave him after all she got him after five years.Sanskar caress her back to relax her, she broke the hug and look at him he is also crying.

" you both want to be here only.??" Dheeraj asked breaking their moment.
" how are you???" Sanskar asked.
Swara nodded her head as she was not having words to say.

" hello" Sanskar greeted dheeraj who assures him that everything is fine.
" okay you both wait there I will bring car" dheeraj said pointing at the bench. Swasan nodded. Sanskar held swara's hand and went to the bench. They don't know what to speak meeting after so many years.

" I didn't expected you here" sanskar said while staring at their joined hands in his lap.

" why??" Swara instantly asked.
Sanskar chuckles sadly not knowing what to answer her. Swara remembered how he said her to move on, she got angry.

" so you thought I moved on and married someone else??" Swara asked with annoyance clear in her voice.
" sorry" he mumble feeling guilty for doubting her love.

It's not actually he doubted but it's natural to have insecurities and he is right at his place in this cruel world no one cares much for others but his swara is different.

" don't even think like this otherwise I will surely marry someone else" swara said furiously as her nose turn red.
" no now you can't bcoz I have copyright on you" sanskar winks to change her mood.

" swara this saree" he was astonished as he noticed saree and he felt he has seen it somewhere.

" you had gifted me how's it?? I wore for the first time" swara told.
" ohh so specially for me and you look pretty always" he said making her blush.

" sanskar there is surprise for you" swara said remembering seerat.
" what?? Plz tell I can't wait" Sanskar said desperately.

" its surprise and you will directly see" swara said smiling.
" as you say madam" Sanskar said.
Swara shook her head. Till now dheeraj stop the car in front of the them and they sat on the back seat and soon left.

Sanskar was amused to see the house where they arrived but didn't said anything. SwaSan enter inside when sujata came running with a plate in her hand. She did his arti and then hugged Sanskar. Ram and ansh also met him, sanskar felt so nice to be with them back. As they were about to come inside, Sanskar felt someone hugged his legs followed by a shriek voice shouting  "PAPA".

For a second he felt its illusion but no its real when he look down and saw a little girl near him. He was numb, what does it means??? Did she called papa to sanskar?? He was clouded with so many thoughts when swara whisper in his ear " she is our daughter" Sanskar looked surprisingly at Swara and then at serrat.

He never thought that apart from swara someone so precious is also waiting for him.Tears form in his eyes just not able to control his happiness.

" papa" seerat again called him when he didn't reacted bcoz of the surprise.
Sanskar admire the little bundle of joy standing in front of him loaded with lots of cuteness and innocence.

He don't want to make her wait more so immediately bend on his knees to reach her height. Sanskar engulfed her in his tight embrace and cried his heart out. Swara rub his shoulder relaxing him. They all can understand his situation.