CHAPTER SIX

HE IS DANGEROUS (SwaSan)
CHAPTER 6:
Recap:  sanskar's care for swara😘

Next day:
Maheshwari House:
Swara came out from kitchen after making dinner. Sanskar is sitting in hall and watching TV with ansh. He is as usual in his mad form.
Adarsh enter inside the house. He is bleeding as if someone had beaten him.
Sujata: adarsh how this happened??
Sanskar smirks looking at him which swara noticed.
Adarsh: don't know someone hire goons to beat me must be our rivals.
He said wincing in pain.
Sujata: swara you do his first aid you are doctor.
Swara nodded but she was nervous bcoz of adarsh's previous act.
She bought first aid box and sit on chair in front of him. Sanskar ran and sit near him
Sanskar: I want to see how she is doing.(excited)
He just don't want swara near that man and can't leave her alone.
Sanskar look at her and their eyes met. He roll his eyes and turn his face.
She did adarsh's dressing. All the time Sanskar was beside her.

Swasan room(night):
Swara came near sanskar who was as always ready to leave.
Swara: you are behind adarsh bhai's condition??
Sanskar: yes any problem??
He is not scared to accept.
Swara: why?? He is your brother.
Sanskar: I don't consider him as brother . who will dare to touch my wife have to face this only. He should be thankful i didn't kill him.
Swara gulp,to kill someone is so simple for this man. Both failed to notice what he said " my wife" Really???
He was about to leave when swara asked
Swara: you go at night to meet you girlfriend??
Sanskar(stern): who said??
Swara: I just guessed.
Sanskar came close to her and said slowly
Sanskar: I don't have any link with girls. I'm highly regretting being married to one.(smirk)
Swara glare him when she understand what he mean.
Swara: don't use drugs sanskar plz they are not good.
He look in her eyes and there he can find a little element of concern.He didn't said anything just left.
Swara signed and went to change.

A huge company is seen. At the top of it is written " SK industries".
Sanskar enter inside and went to cabin where a man of his age is waiting.
Man: good evening sir
Sanskar just nodded and sit on chair and started checking files which are already placed on the table.
Sanskar: everything is prepared for tomorrow's meeting??
Arun: yes sir
Arun is very loyal worker of sanskar. He manages sanskar's company as he don't come in front of anyone.
There are hundreds of workers working in the company but no one had seen their boss. Only they know his name is Mr SK that's it.
Sanskar has established this company after alot of hardwork. He started dealing with drugs to earn quick money and form his own empire. He has to show someone what this Sanskar maheshwari can do.
After knowing about the details of everything what is happening in company, about all deals,  meeting he left to his farmhouse.

Farmhouse:
Sanskar came inside and laksh as usual is drinking. There are few drugs scattered on table.Sanskar went and sit on his chair.
Laksh: hey bro you came I was waiting for you.
Sanskar just nodded. Laksh give glass of wine to Sanskar after pouring it.
Sanskar: thanks
He was about sip it when some words ring in his ears
"Don't use drugs sanskar plzz they are not good" swara has requested him.
He place glass back confusing laksh.
Laksh: you won't have??
Sanskar: no I'm not feeling to have.
Laksh: take this
He offered  him nicotine.
Sanskar: no I don't want anything.
Laksh: you are behaving strange.
Sanskar: nothing like that I'm going home.
He left.This is the place where he used to sit for hours but don't know why he felt so weird here.

SwaSan room:
Sanskar enter inside and saw swara sleeping. She is hugging herself feeling cold as blanket is not on her. Sanskar smile and cover comforter on her properly.
He went to couch and lie there. He keep on staring Swara.
Sanskar(thinks):she started affecting me why the hell I didn't took drugs just bcoz she said and who is she to me no one. Why can't I control when she is near to me. I have to be away from her bcoz at the end this proximity will hurt. We both can never be together. She is so pure and innocent and me??? Swara will hate me after knowing my reality.

His heart felt pinch with just a thought that swara will hate him. He closed his eyes trying to ignore all this.

Next morning:
Sanskar's head is paining like hell. He is addicted to drugs and it happenes when he don't take them. Swara saw him leaning on couch holding his head.
Swara: you are okay sanskar??
Sanskar didn't replied. She move closer and touch his hand.
Swara(tensed): sanskar
Sanskar(jerk her hand and shouted): stay away from me Swara.
Swara: I just..
Sanskar: leave me alone. I don't want you near me. Why the hell you came in my life.
He shouted talking out all his frustration not even caring what she must be feeling. Swara's eyes got filled with tears. She felt how unwanted she is in his life.
Swara(whisper): I'm sorry
She picked her handbag and went to hospital.
Sanskar felt bad as her voice was heavy which indicate she was crying. He run hand angrily in his hairs. He was not knowing what to do, if he behave rudely then swara is getting hurt otherwise their closeness will increase.

Evening:
Swara came out from hospital on her scooty. Its getting dark but still there was light. Few men ask her to stop signalling with hand. The area is scarcely populated and hardly anyone is there.
Man: come here.
Swara got little scared still taking deep breathe,she parked her Scotty and came near them.
Swara: yes what you want??
Man: you are SK's wife??
Swara got confused bcoz she is not knowing who is SK.
Swara: no I'm not
Man: don't lie ,from our sources we came to know you are his wife.
Swara: see you are mistaken I even don't know who is SK.
Man: ohhh so you also want to hide your husband.
Man said coming close to her. Swara moved back, her heart started beating fast.
Swara: my husband is sanskar not any SK.
Man held her wrist and started dragging her.
Swara: leave me
Man: let's see how can now also SK hide himself, he has to come to save his wife.
Swara bite his hand and ran from there. Other two man run after her but she changed the direction and they got confused. After running for long distance when she felt they are not near, she took her mobile with shivering hands. She thanked herself that she today forget to keep purse in Scotty.
She thought to call Sanskar bcoz he can save her. She dialed his no. When he received, swara said fumbling with words
Swara: Sans..kar
Sanskar: swara what happened?
Swara: plz come here I need your help.
She said breathing heavily.
Sanskar: where are you??
Swara: on the road where is my hospital there..some men are after me plz....
Her words left incomplete as someone snatch phone from her hand.
Man: you can't escape  from me
He pulled her hairs.
Swara: ahh plz leave.
Sanskar: Swaraa u are there.
Man kept phone near his ear.
Man: ohh SK right???
Sanskar(shock): sahil leave swara she don't know anything. Your enmity is with me  don't hurt her
Sahil(laugh): so much concern love for wife. Okay I won't say her anything but you have to come in front of me. I'm dying to see my rival.
Sanskar: sahil you will pay for it(dangerously)
Sahil: low your tone don't forget your beautiful wife is with me.
Swara'a eyes started getting heavy due to tiredness.
Sahil: I will wait for 30 mins if you came your wife will be safe otherwise I'm beast if you know.
He throw away the mobile breaking it into pieces.
Sahil took swara on the side of road and tie her hands. She was not knowing what is happening, her mind is foggy.
She lie with the support of big rock as her knees got weak. Few men are standing keeping eye on her.

Sanskar's POV
Swara is in danger bcoz of me. That's why I don't wanted any weakness. I have to save her but if I will go there he will get to know sanskar maheshwari is SK then it will be dangerous and risky for me. Police can reach me ohh no but I can't leave swara there. She is important for me yes she is !!how much I deny but there is soft corner for her in my heart.
Sanskar's pov ends.
He rushed to his car and leave to swara's hospital.
To be continued...

Precap: sanskar decided to quit drug dealing business for swara.

Plz leave your comments also along with likes.
Thank you