CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Hey guys!!
So let's begin with next chapter.

HE IS DANGEROUS (SwaSan)
CHAPTER 13:
recap: swara get to know that sanskar is smuggler SK. Sanskar named his property on swara's name after taking from dp.

Night:
Sanskar enter inside the room and saw swara sitting hopelessly on the bed. He went near her after closing the door with a plate of food as she didn't had her food. All got to know about sanskar being SK and that he is surrendering in the court.

Ramta and ansh are sad while dp and adarsh are happy that finally the hurdle of their life will be cleared. Swara is just a lifeless body she is pleading sanskar not to surrender but Sanskar is helpless as then also police will arrest him. So he preferred to pay himself for his wrong deeds.

" swara" sanskar called her sitting next to her.She turn towards him but didn't utter a words.
" open you mouth" he said taking morsel of food in front of her mouth.

" I don't want" she whisper. Sanskar signed and placed the plate on nearby table. He wrap his arms around swara.
" you are strong swara" he said wiping her tears.

" don't leave me plz" few fresh tears fell from her eyes as she look at him.
" how much you will cry" sanskar joined his forehead with her as he know she is crying since morning when he got the notice from court.

" I will be alone" she said.
" all will be there mom dad ansh and dheeraj also" he tried to console her but he got speechless when she asked
" and you??" Sanskar was already fighting with his tears looking at her devastated state.

" I was never in your life imagine me as a passing cloud" he don't want to lose in front of her. While she shook her head not agreeing to him.

Swara lie on his chest and he gently stoke her hairs till she slept. He was fearing what she will do when he will finally leave her. He made her lie comfortably and took her in his embrace.

Tonight will be the last night when they are sleeping in each other's embrace bcoz he is sure tomorrow he won't be able to come back. He don't want to sleep as he wants to capture his love sleeping who knows when he will get the chance again.

" I will miss you" he mumble not taking her eyes from her beautiful yet pale face due to excessive crying.

Time was passing and it was about midnight and he even didn't realised that still he is staring her. He got alert when swara moved in his arms. She opened her eyes and look at him
" you are here sanskar" the first thing she want to know that he must be present.

" I'm here only sleep" he placed his lips on her forehead.
Swara slightly smile and nuzzles in his chest feeling satisfied.
Finally Sanskar closed his eyes trying to sleep.

Next morning:
Swara came out of the washroom all dull. They are going to court as hearing is at 11. Sanskar went near her and whisper

" close you eyes" she without saying a word followed his words. He placed one packet in her hands.
" what's this??" She asked opening her eyes.

" see yourself" he smile though it didn't reached his eyes.
Swara unwrapped the gift and saw royal blue saree. She look at him.

" last gift from me" he said and swara forget to breathe when he said last. Tears again welled in her beautiful hazel doe eyes which just dried few seconds back.

" I don't need anything except you" she kept the saree on the bed not even seeing it properly and hugged him.
Sanskar took deep breathe and held from her shoulder.

" stop crying first of all" he wipe her tears.
" see swara I had already done the mistakes if I would have known that an Angel will come in my life then I would never went to dark world but now I have to bear the punishment you are getting it na!?" He tried to make her understand and she slightly nodded.