CHAPTER ELEVEN

HE IS DANGEROUS(SwaSan)
CHAPTER 11:
recap: Sanskar beat adarsh for misbehaving with swara.

Sanskar came in the kitchen where sujata and swara were busy. No one else is at home as they are with adarsh in hospital.
" swara" Sanskar called her.

" yes sanskar" swara answered.
" I'm going to company will come in the evening" he kiss her cheek before leaving as sujata was busy in cutting vegetables.

" bye" she blushes.
" swara I should also go and see adarsh once" sujata said.
" yeah sanskar has really beaten him badly" swara felt bad for the sake of humanity.

" hmm but such jerk deserve it" sujata said making faces.
Swara nodded and they both got busy with work.

Night (8 pm)
Sanskar came out of his company as he has so much pending work to do so his maximum time spend there. Then he remembered laksh called him so he thought to go now but looking at his watch, he mumbled

" swara will be waiting, will meet him tomorrow" sanskar ignored and left for maheshwari house.

Weather is worst, its raining heavily and thunderstorm, lighting is very frequent.
Swara came running down as suddenly lights went off. There was no one at home, sujata went to hospital and due to bad weather she got stuck there so will come in the morning. Ansh has went to his friend's house for night study.

" what happened to lights" she thought as fear engulf her heart. She gained little courage and lighted few candles taking from kitchen.

She tried to call sanskar but it was out of range. She is all alone in huge dark mansion with just few candles.
She silently went and sit on the sofa  praying.

Little later, Sanskar came inside as the door was open. He was surprised as it was dark inside.
" swara" sanskar called her coming in the hall.

"Sanskar you came" Swara stand up suddenly bcoz of which her ankle twisted.
" ahh" she winced in pain.
" Swara" sanskar ran to her as he saw her in candle light.

" sit here" he made her sit on sofa beside him.
" let me twist it then it will be okay" sanskar said.

" no plz it will pain a lot' she companied like a baby.
" why lights are off?" Sanskar asked.
"May be due to wiring problem it got off" she said.

" no problem" he side hugged her.
" I was scared thank God you came" swara hug him tightly.
" aww mom is in hospital?" he kiss her forehead. She nodded as already she has informed him that sujata will go to hospital.

" let's go to room" sanskar cups her face.
Sanskar lifted her in his arms. She lie on his chest wrapping her arms around his chest.

Sanskar enter inside, the room is dark with just faded candle light and oftenly due to lightening it is getting illuminated. Sanskar place her on the bed gently.

He once look in her eyes then move down, firstly he caress her feet softly then lifted her saree little and give kisses on her ankles removing her anklets. The voice of anklets was enchanting in the dark silent room. Swara's eyes are closed as his touch is making her senseless. Sanskar trace his fingers on her skin then instantly twisted the feet removing the sprain.
" ouch" swara hissed as it was not expected by her. Sanskar came above and cups her faces.

" its fine now" he said before kissing her teary eyes.
His lips travel down her cheeks caressing them.

" is it still paining??" Sanskar whisper in her ear not forgetting to leave a kiss at her ear lobe. Swara move her feet little and it was fine, she shook her head looking at Sanskar.