CHAPTER TWELVE

HE IS DANGEROUS (SwaSan)
CHAPTER 12:
Recap: SwaSan Consummation❤❤❤

" I think sanskar came" swara mumble as she heard the noise of his car. Sanskar came inside with some papers in his hand and went to room.
Swara ran after him and enter inside the room.

" sanskar where you went in the early morning??" Swara asked as she came close to him. Her cheeks are slight pink since morning and the glow on her pretty face is amazing.

" sanskar" she again called when sanskar didn't paid any heed to her words and was busy on mobile.
" read and sign these papers" Sanskar pointed to the papers on the table still not looking at swara.

" what are these?" Swara got confused and picked the papers.
As soon as she read first line her eyes widen, heart skipped a beat.
" Divorce papers" she was only able to say this bcoz of shock.

" what's this sanskar" she almost shouted.
" you are educated to read I think" finally he lifted his head and look in her eyes, she felt like he is the same sanskar she met for the first time.
" I know you are teasing me right??" She asked hopefully that he will agree to her.

" I'm serious I want divorce" sanskar said those words,only he know how difficult is it to behave like you don't want.
" you don't love me??" Swara's tears are all set to flow.

" no" he lower his eyes while saying.
" you are lying" swara chuckles sadly.
Sanskar look at her amazed how she got to know.

" if you really don't love me then look in my eyes and say" she held his shoulder.
" stop this drama swara why can't you simply accept it" he shouted jerking her hands.

" no I will not accept then what was yesterday night damm it" though she was crying still her voice was loud.
" I was under drugs affect" Sanskar again lied.

" why you are doing this sanskar we are happy with each other" she wipe her tears and tried to talk normally.
" you will hate me if I will tell who I'm" Sanskar said.

" what do you mean??" Swara asked getting confused.
" I'm SK who is drug smuggler" he closed his eyes scaring for her reaction.
Swara stumble back and was all numb. Her heart was ready to burst.

" now sign the divorce papers" he laugh sadly as he know she will easily leave him.
" I will never sign" swara shouted shocking sanskar.
Swara hugged him tightly and was crying while saying

" please sanskar don't leave me you are my Sanskar I don't care what ever you do" sanskar's shirt got wet due to her non stop tears.
Sanskar was not knowing what to do bcoz he thought swara will easily leave him when she will get to know that he was dealing with drugs but here is something different.

" swara I had stopped drug dealing" he don't know but looking at her conditions he felt like telling.
" really means everything will be fine" she look at him happily.

" come and sit here" sanskar made her sit on couch beside her.
" listen carefully" sanskar held her hand to which she nodded.

" police has already traced me and I will surrender in the court tomorrow so I will be punished" sanskar tried to tell her politely.

" no we will go away from here plz" she pleaded him.
" I don't want to run, I deserve that punishment so will get and I want you to move on and sign the papers" he said
controlling his feelings.

" no I will not sign" she shook her head vigorously.
" don't be stubborn swara give me divorce" he held her wrist and was trying to threaten her.

" if you will kill me than also i will not sign" she pointed her finger. Sanskar felt weak in front of her determination.
" why you are making it difficult for youself Swara?" Sanskar was feeling pity on himself or her even he don't know.