Fire's Decision

The two cookies had ventured far away from the jungle in nearly five to six hours.
Fire Spirit had dragged along Knight's horse, with the blonde still on top, of course. Who had slept through the whole trip. FS was hovering his way across a beautiful green meadow, trying his very best not to burn any of the delicate flowers underneath him that were growing from the ground up. He then stopped in his trail as he noticed a small basic house by the center of the meadow, raising a brow in utter confusion, though curiosity began to prick at him. The cookie smirked widely, averting his eyes back to Knight for a second and then back at the wood-based house. Surely, they would need some sort of shelter before nightfall came around. So this was the best option, right?
Well, to FS, it certainly was. The flame-haired male was too tired and bored to keep floating around through the land. Might as well stay here, plus, for all he knew, the owner of the house might have went down with the flames back in the kingdom. Fire Spirit shrugged off the thought, approaching the house calmly. He then easily tied Knight's steed to a skinny tree close by, easily picking up the armored male after, holding him bridal-style. FS slowly opened the door to the house, finding it strange that the door was unlocked. The male peeked his head inside, staring around the well-furnished living room. He continued to avert his eyes around, staying still as he listened carefully to see if he could hear or see anyone emerge from the other rooms. FS then came to the conclusion that no one was in the house and so he just floated on inside, placing Knight Cookie right on the comfy couch.

Fire Spirit hovered into the bathroom, rummaging through the cabinets, as well as the drawers, searching for a medical kit or anything that could fix up Knight's injury. He didn't know why, but, something inside of him was telling him to help the poor cookie . Something strange. Something he never felt before. FS grumbled, shaking his head vigorously as his eyes finally landed upon the first aid kit, snatching it up and blasting back into the living room.
He kneeled down in front of Knight after he had taken off his heavy armor.The last thing he took off  was his helmet, his eyes widened in amazement to see long luscious golden hair flow effortlessly onto Knight's shoulders. FS stared at the sleeping cookie, taking in a deep breath as he began to treat his wound with the supplies he had, creating a simple cast with a lot of bandages, holding it all together with medical tape, that was, AFTER he had snapped the knight's leg back into place, which, caused him to jolt from his sleep, yelping.
Knight held onto his forehead, squeezing his eye lids shut as he started groaning in pain. FS simply rolled his eyes.
"Shut up you big baby. It'll only hurt for a while."
He muttered, going into the kitchen. FS opened the small fridge, seeing that only the slightest amount of food was left. Whoever used to live here hasn't went grocery shopping in a long time. Fire Spirit grumbled, grabbing a cold bagel. He then headed back over to the blonde cookie, handing him the bagel.
"Here. Eat. Now."
FS demanded.
Knight hesitated as he took the bagel, sighing. He then gulped down the food, thanking FS formally. He slumped down on the couch, taking in a deep breath. Fire Spirit nodded at this, crossing his arms as he leaned toward Knight, actually admiring him for once. Admiring his looks. His confidence earlier. The confidence he had to ask HIM out of all the cookies for help. Then again, FS didn't take into consideration that he was the one of the only cookies around. He just liked the fact that Knight had relied on him. It made him feel..good. Appreciated.
"So...i've finally decided on what i want."
Fire Spirit announced proudly, sitting straight up in the air, his usual mischievous grin wider than ever.
Knight looked up at the L grade cookie, shifting his injured leg a bit.
"Ah! Of course. What is it. Coins? Jellies? Treasure?" He asked, tensing up as Fire Spirit began to laugh, just like how he did back in the jungle when he had asked for help, but this time. It was different. It was more of an evil laugh.
"No no! You fool. I don't want any of that garbage.." Fire Spirit snorted, his expression turning stern as he instantly stopped laughing, staring back at the knight with his serious cold red eyes and a wide devilish smirk.
"I want YOU."

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter than the others! I promise the next chapter will be longer, and definitely with more lovely fluffy stuff if you know what i mean ;)
Want Notifications for whenever I add a new chapter? Well, just add the book to your library! Its easy!
See you next time, my friends!