Forever

"What do you mean.."
Knight hesitated as he spoke, his cyan colored eyes widening in disbelief at the taller male in front of him. He didn't understand.
What did he want him for?
Fire Spirit snorted at Knight's reaction.
"I mean I want you to stay with me. Forever. Friend or not. You will come with me wherever I go..its not like you have someone else to go to anyways."
Fire Spirit approached the blonde, grabbing the boy by his chin, lifting his head up so the two faced each other directly. The flame-haired male continued to speak.
"Forever. Until the day you die. You'll be with me..and I'll be with you."
Fire Spirit smirked, assuming that Knight would immediately fall into his trance. That he would immediately say 'yes' without any arguing necessary. Though, the blonde boy had other ideas in mind.
"what about the kingdom..? I..i have to go back. Maybe..you could choose something different." He muttered the last part of his sentence.
FS scoffed, smoke trailing out of his mouth to show he was irritated. Knight said he could have ANYTHING he wanted. And so he already stated his choice. He wasn't gonna change it. No matter what.
"The kingdom is gone! Poof! Vanished. All the people you used to know are DEAD! Its only me and you now. There's no point in going back you idiot."
Fire Spirit grumbled, his voice full of complete rage. The only real reason he wanted Knight to 'stay with him' was so he wouldn't be alone anymore. No cookie ever spoke or even DARED to approach him. He felt invisible. As if he really didn't have a purpose. Maybe this boy could finally change this feeling.

"Look. Okay, sorry. I got some temper issues.."
The red cookie took in a deep breath before he continued his sentence.
"I'm not going to change my decision. That's final. So get used to it." FS spat, staring at Knight to see what he would say, and if he tried to bring up the kingdom one more time..well, lets just say it wouldn't end in the brightest way.
Knight gulped, sighing loudly as he knew there was no way to get out of this. He had made a deal. He was suppose to keep his word, afterall he was a very loyal knight. Or at least he considered himself one.
"Alright. I will stay with you, Fire Spirit."
He muttered, his voice sounding completely emotionless.
Fire Spirit smirked, nudging the tan cookie gently. It was like a playful nudge. He was trying to get Knight to feel a bit happier. Since the two would be together for who knows how long.
"Finally! You agree with me."
FS joked, glancing toward the window. Seeing the sun setting into the horizon. The sky turning soft shades of orange,yellow, and purple. Night would fall very soon.
This made the red cookie groan in frustration.
"We'll stay the night here, but tomorrow morning. I'll take you back to MY home. Dragon's valley."
Fire Spirit snickered as he saw Knight's expression turn startled for a quick second. He shook his head, picking up the blonde boy carefully.

"I hate sleeping alone. So you'll be joining me tonight."
FS lied, he had slept alone his whole life, he just wanted Knight to be close to him. He trotted inside of a room with a rather large sized bed, placing the injured male on the bed before carefully lying down himself.
Knight turned so his back was facing the other cookie. He muttered a quiet 'goodnight' to him, immediately the sound of soft snoring came from the side of his room.
Fire Spirit motioned his body toward Knight, staring at the sleeping boy. A faint light surrounding him due to his swirling flames. The taller male sighed softly, shifting closer to the blonde. He gently and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close to his chest. It felt nice to have him close. Even if they had just met. Having someone here with him felt better than being alone. He was somewhat grateful he had found Knight. But, he would never say that out loud.
Fire Spirit carefully buried his chin into Knight's golden fluffy hair. His eye lids forcing themselves shut. Soon enough, FS had drifted off into a deep peaceful sleep.