(4)

edited- 3/3/18

(Wedding planning)

Mal's POV (She is still in the outfit that is in the last chapter)

"Ok so we are getting married in the church we're ben was crowned king," I told Evie and she wrote it down, "oh and we decided that I would wear a purple and white gown while my bridesmaids wore blue dresses. Then Ben would wear his normal blue suit but with a purple tie and his groomsmen will wear purple suits with black jackets." We thought it would be cute of my bridesmaids were his color and his groomsmen wore my color.

"Awww that's so cute" Evie exclaimed while writing it down.

"Ya. Oh, that reminds me E. Will you be my maid of honor." I plugged my ears because I knew she would scream. And she did.

"Omg omg yes yes. Holy Fairy Godmother yes" Evie yelled.

I hugged her and she hugged back. Ben was laughing at us.

"Oh shut up," I said and hit his arm.

"You know you love me"

"Do I?" He smiled and kissed me. We smiled when we heard Evie's attempt at a silent "Aww"

"Yes. I do love you BennyBoo"

"I love you to Bertha"

After that, we decided to go with blue white and purple flowers and we would have Tina's Place cater. We also decided on a date. The date is September 3rd. The day we came to Auradon.

After Evie left around three in the afternoon. I and Ben went up to our room.

"Did I mention that you look really sexy in that outfit"

"Mhm I don't like so," I said with a smirk.

"Well," he pulled me closer to him by holding my waist "you look very sexy in that outfit Mal Bertha"

"Well Benjamin Florian, did I mention how sexy you look" he was wearing his normal blue pants but he had been wearing suspenders with a white dress shirt underneath and a maroon tie.

He kissed me. We kissed for 3 minutes until I pulled apart and grabbed his tie. I pulled him to the bed. And we started making out. I had taken off his tie, then his suspenders, then his shirt. He unzipped my crop top. Let's just say he went from being the sweet teenage king to a beast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry, it's so short. I've been having trouble writing. I also have school and softball so I barely have time too. I will try to be better at updating.

-G