(7.2)

Mal's POV

It's today! My wedding is today. Evie, Belle, Audrey, Jane, and Lonnie are all helping me get ready. Evie is helping me with my dress, Jane is doing my hair, Audrey is doing my makeup, Lonnie is trying to find my vows I wrote because I somehow misplaced them. Belle is in the room because she wanted before and after pictures. Belle is wearing the most beautiful yellow dress I've ever seen.

"We have 1 hour before you are to walk down the aisle" Belle announced.

"Can someone check on the boys. Knowing them they are playing video games and still in their pajamas." I looked at Evie because she is the only one who will threaten them.

"I'm on it," Evie said marching out the door in her maid of honor dress without her shoes on. I got up from the chair I was sitting on and grabbed her shoes. I stood by the door and waited seconds before Evie walked back in. She smiled as I handed her shoes to her. She put them on the left.

edited 3/3/18

Evie's POV

I walked out of the room after I put my shoes on. I walked down to where the boys were getting ready. I was gonna knock on the door but then I decided not to. I got to the door and heard laughter and video games. I put my hand on the handle and walked in. The boys were wearing t-shirts and shorts. Not a single one of them was dresses. Not even Beast.

"You do realize that you walk down the aisle in like 55 minutes right," I announced and all the boys looked at me.

"Umm. Mal sent you didn't she." Ben asked, "She doesn't trust us."

"I wonder why. it smells like all of you were just playing journey in 100 degrees weather." I said while plugging my nose.

"Alright. Ben Shower. Then Doug, Then Chad, Then Jay, Then Carols, Then Beast. You all have 5 minutes to shower. And I swear to god I will walk in on all of you just to drag you out. Wash your hair and your body then get out. Then start getting dress. Jay text me the moment Ben gets out of the shower or else. I will be back then. See you in 5 minutes." I walked out of the room and back to the room, we were getting Mal ready in.

"Animals. They are complete Animals. Even your husband." I looked at Belle.

"While considering he was a beast I wouldn't expect anything more," Belle said then laughed.

"Ya and ben's half beast." Mal laughed.

I got a text saying Ben was out of the shower, "Ok I will be back after I tame the animals." I laughed and walked back to the boys.

"Ben. Get your damn tux on." I said as I saw Ben sitting in a chair in a towel.

"yes. Ma's" Ben said. Doug got out of the shower

"Doug tux." I waited until Ben was done getting dressed then I went to do his hair.

"Will you sit still. I'm trying to do your hair." Ben does not know how to stay still for more than 20 seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~20 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally. All of you are groomed. Now out that door. Time to watch The Bal Wedding!" I yelled

"I will see you guys down there. I'm sending Belle to make sure you line up right."

I walked into Mal's room.

"Ok, the Animals are done. Belle can you go make sure they line up right." She nodded and left.

"Now time to get you married Mal!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

I decided to be mean and make you wait for the wedding. Sorry. I've been super busy with school and sports so I'll try and update as much as I can. See you next time for the BAL WEDDING!!!!