(8)

edited 3/3/18

Mal's POV

I woke up and looked over at my shirtless husband. Today is the day I and Ben are leaving for our honeymoon. We are going to stay at Ariel and Eric's beachside castle. I got up and put a pair of sweatpants and one of Ben's hoodies on even though I have my own clothes. I decided to be all cute and stuff so I went downstairs and made Ben breakfast. I was cooking the eggs when Lumiere scared me.

(So I forgot to add Mal's coronation in the last Chapter so just go with it)

"Queen Mal. How are you this morning?" He asked with his French accent.

"I'm doing pretty good. What about you?" He smiled at me.

"Its been a beautiful day so far." Lumiere then noticed I was cooking breakfast, "Queen Mal would you like someone else to do that for you?" He asked me.

"No, it's ok. This is for Ben. I wanted to make him breakfast in bed." Lumiere nodded.

"Well have fun on your honeymoon Queen Mal. Tell King Ben I sad Hello." Lumiere started to walk off when I stopped him.

"Lumiere." He turned around, "It's Just Mal. You don't always have to call me Queen Mal."

Lumiere nodded and walked away.

I finished Bens breakfast and went back upstairs. I walked in and saw Ben was still asleep. I put the tray of food down and went on top of ben. I kissed him server times until he woke up.

"I could get used to being woken up like that," Ben said and kissed me.

"I made you breakfast" I got up, got the tray of food and sat back down with Ben.

"Aw. You didn't have to do that." He said and kissed me again.

"Ya. But I wanted to." He kissed me again.

After we ate we started to pack for the honeymoon. I was packing some special things to wear for when we get there.

"Mal. Baby. You ready to go?" Ben Asked me as I came out of our room with my stuff

"Ya come on" he took my bag and I took his free hand. We walked downstairs said goodbye to everyone and started our honeymoon. Let's just say by the time we got to the guest castle we were had already started the fun part of being married.

Oof. I suck. This was 395 words. I'm sorry for taking so long to update and then updating poorly. I just want to say that the next few chapters aren't gonna be about Bal. yes I know that sucks. But I want to build up some of the other relationships. Ok. Well, again I'm sorry for the real crappy update.