(19)

Ben's POV

(The Day After The Gender Reveal Party)

Mal still hasn't talked to me. She slept at Evie's last night. I decided to go over to Evie's to talk to her. I got out of Bed and got dressed. I got dressed in my regular outfit. I ran downstairs, got the keys to my bike and rode to Evie and Doug's house. I parked my bike and went right up to the door. I knocked and Evie came to the door.

"You stupid, ignorant, idiotic, selfish, bastard. It took me weeks to plan that party and then your late. You do realize that the party was to find out the gender of YOUR unborn baby." She looked me dead in the eyes. I was scared. I almost ran. But then I looked inside and saw the love of my life in pajamas, eating ice cream, crying. My heart broke. I forgot about Evie and just walked into the house.

"Mal. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was stupid. I made a stupid mistake. I'm so so sorry. I love you so much" I cried. I broke down and she just looked at me.

"Ben." I just looked at the ground. This was it. "Ben. Stop crying. It's ok I forgive you. I overreacted. I know it's not your fault you were busy. Just promise me when this baby comes, you'll drop everything you're doing if I need something, Cause I cannot raise this baby alone."

"I promise. I will never make that mistake again." She kissed me.

We made up and left. Evie still shot me a death glare as we walked out. Self Reminder, NEVER piss off Evie.

We got back to the castle and my parents came running to Mal. They all hugged and my mom punches my shoulder and yelled at me. I'm never living this down. Mal and I decided its time to start talking about Names. Names for our little girl. We went upstairs. She showered first then we got out notepads and talked about names.

Mal's POV

Ben started giving ideas for baby names.

"Claire?"

"Abby"

"Isabella"

"Emma"

"Grace"

"Rosie" I kinda liked that one.

Some other ones I liked where:

Olivia

Sophia

Ava

Mia

And Emily.

After a few more hours talking about our baby girl, we went to bed.

Ben's POV

(The Next Day)

Mal's Birthday. Today is Mal's Birthday. I have so much planned for today. I made a schedule.

8:30 am Breakfast In Bed

9:00 am Go into Town

10:30 am Take Mal to See Grandpa

11:00 Give Mal to Evie and start decorating.

I and Evie made a plan. I get Mal in the morning and then Evie jay Carlos and the other VK's hang out until Mal's party tonight. Mal knows I planned a birthday party for her. She didn't want me to but I did anyway.

I got dressed then I went to make Mal's breakfast in bed. I made, pancakes with whip cream and chocolate covered strawberries and a strawberry smoothie. I took it upstairs and set it next to Mal on the nightstand. I sat on the side of the Bed and shook Mal a little bit. She didn't wake up so I decided to kiss her. I kissed her on the forehead. Then the cheek. Then I kissed her lips.