(14.2)

Evie's POV
Its my wedding day. I'm am so excited. Mal, Lonnie, Audrey and Jane are all here helping me get ready. Mal is doing my hair, Lonnie is helping Audrey with my dress, and Jane is doing my makeup. The girls are already ready and they look beautiful.
"Hey can someone answer my phone im in the middle of doing Evie's hair." Mal said. Lonnie went to pick it up.
"It's Ben. I'll put it in speaker."
"Ok."
(Phone Call)
B-Hey Mal. I need help
M-With What? I'm in the middle of doing the brides hair. Oh and your on speaker FYI.
B-Mal i just need you to come over here.
M-Fine give me 10 minutes.
B-Thanks babe. I love you
M-I love you too
Lonnie hang up the phone for her.
"I'm gonna finish your hair then i'll go see what's happening." Mal said and i smiled.
She finished my hair and walked out of the room.
Mal's POV
I got to the Boy's room and I walked in. I saw Ben ready in his red tux pacing and the rest of the boys sitting on the couch playing video games.
"Hey! What in Hades name is going on in here!" All of the boys had fear in their eyes, even Carlos and Jay, "Douglas Dwarfson! It is your wedding day! Have you met your bride?! She would kill you if she saw that Ben was the only one ready. So get your ass in the shower and into your suit. And you three. Get Ready! Jay and Carols have you not met Evie! And chad just put your damn suit on." I yelled and everyone froze. "Now!" I walked over to Ben and he just smiled.
"I tired but they wouldn't listen to me. I don't scare them like you do." I laughed.
"Ok. i am going back to Evie now. I'll send Ben a text when it's time to walk down the aisle. I am also putting Ben in charge so listen to him,  if you don't then well, just listen to him." I walked out and back to Evie.
"Everything is fine. I jut had to scare them a little." we laughed. I looked over at Evie.
"Hey guys can i have a minute alone with Evie?" Lonnie, Jane, and Audrey nodded and left the room.
"Hey mal."
"Evie. I am so happy for you." She smiled. "You deserve to find happiness."
"Thank you Mal."
"Are you ready to walk down the aisle?" She nodded and we left. We met up with the girls and went to the church where Evie and Doug we are to get married. I texted Ben to tell them to come. Evie went to the room that was meant for the bride and the girls and i waited for the boys. Doug walked down to the alter and the boys lined up with their partner next to them.
Evie's POV
Mal came and got me so that i can walk down the aisle. Everyone was in their spots. Doug was at the alter, chad and Audrey in front, then jay and Lonnie, then Carlos and Jane, Then Mal and Ben and finally me. The music started and they all walked down. Everyone stood up and i walked through the doors.  I got to the alter and the priest started. Then it got to the most important part.
"Dougles Dwarfson, Do you take Evelyn Queen To Be you wife?" The priest asked Doug.
"I do." He said and slid the ring on my finger.
"Evelyn Queen, Do you take Dougles Dwarfson to be your husband?"
"I do." I slid the ring on his finger.
"I now pronuce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Doug grabbed me and kissed me passionatly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey Everyone. So i decided to re write the chapters. I relized that doug and evie should be together and lonnie and Jay should end up together.

So ya. Enjoy