(27)

(Warning: This is going to be a short chapter)

Jays POV

After seeing Melody turn into a mermaid at our last date, i decided to take her to Mal and Ben's spot at the Enchanted Lake. We were going on our 5th date and i really really like her, maybe love.

Anyway i picked Melody up from her house and we were on our way. She had volunteered to being a picnic. So i brought some blankets to sit on. We arrived and we set up then we went for a swim. This is when i learned that Melody doesn't always turn into a mermaid when she is in water, it's her choice if she wants to turn or not. It's pretty cool.

After a while of swimming we got off and dried off.

"So Jay, i was thinking about something," Melody said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well I've been thinking about us."

"What about us?"

"Just that i really like you Jay, Like a lot."

"I like you too Lon-" Se stopped me and i knew why. I just called her Lonnie.

"Did you just almost call me Lonnie?!" She asked loudly.

"Oh my Genie. Melody i'm so sorry."

"Jay, Do you still love Lonnie?" Melody asked me looking straight into my eyes.

"I-I-I don't know. I thought i was over her, I thought I had moved on. I'm so sorry Melody." She nodded her head.

"Jay, Its okay. It's better i found out now then later. I understand how hard it is to get over someone. Just go talk to Lonnie. Her and Andrew broke up anyways." she kissed my check and left. We decided on just being friends. After i cleaned up the lake area, i drove to Lonnie, Jane and Audrey's place. I ran to the door and knocked on it. Audrey opened it.

"Hey Jay. What can I do for you?" She asked

"I need to speck to Lonnie. It's important."

"Okay. I'll take you to her room, Come in.

"Thank you." We walked to Lonnie's room and I knocked. Audrey left to give us privacy.

"Jay? What are you doing here?" Lonnie was in her workout gear.

"i came to talk to you. Were you on your way out?"

"No i just got back like 5 minutes ago. What did you need to talk about?"

"Us. You and Me." She looked surprised. "Lonnie, I was just on a date with Melody but i called her Lonnie, and she helped me figure out that I love you and only you."

"You called Melody by my name. Is she okay?"

"Ya she's fine. She understood and we are just gonna be friends."

"Good. So the other thing you said?"

"Ya?"

"Jay, I love you too. I have loved you for the past 2 years." I kissed her. She brought me into her room and we had our own little workout. (Wink Wink)