[11]

____________________________________

<Griffindor Common Room, After Ms Norris was Petrified>

After Ms Norris was attacked the school was in chaos and panic. So, Fred, George and Willow took it upon themselves to lighten the mood and play some harmless pranks, to take the students minds off of what had happened.

"Okay the next person to enter the common room will get dumped with glitter," Willow said and smiled as the trio hid behind books in a corner of the scarlet and gold common room. "Here they come, " Fred said as the portrait swung open, it seemed like slow motion as a girl stepped through, the glitter fell and showered her, she did not seem pleased, she was Katie bell and she knew instantly who the culprit was. Katie scanned the room, dissolving laughter with her glare as she searched for the trio. Their hiding spot wasn't exactly a good one, so it didn't take her long to find them and storm over to them.

Willow's face paled as Katie came stomping towards them, they had caused several outbursts of laughter, but they had also made Katie angry and they knew just as well as everyone else that Katie hated Willow's guts. "How dare you" Katie spat at Willow completely ignoring the twins who were sitting next to her. "It wasn't just her," Fred said trying to defend Willow, "you bitch" Katie said shaking with rage, completely ignoring Fred. Within seconds Willow had a red hand, printed on her face, the whole common room went silent and watch the scene even George and Fred were dumbstruck. "Learn to take a joke," Willow said simply, rubbing her face and leaving the common room, "that felt good," Katie said where Willow had previously been. George and Fred got up immediately and moved to the other side of the room where Angelina and Alicia were sitting in shock. "Willow took that so well," Angelina said, her mouth still agape. "I know right, I would've gotten so angry" George replied.

-

"Harry are you okay?" Willow said as she rushed over to Harry who had landed roughly at the base of the goal hoops, but Lockhart beat her to him. "It's okay nothing I can't fix", "not you" Fred heard Harry mutter and smiled at Willow as she held back laughter. "Oh um that can happen," Lockhart said and everyone gasped, Willow looked like she could kill Lockhart, "he's a bloody fake" Willow hissed at Fred and George who were still clutching their Brooms and beaters bats. "Woah there Willow, don't go hitting anyone with your broom" George joked and she eased up a bit, smiling at us. "Madame Pomfrey will be able to fix him," Lee said coming to us, " I hope so, it makes me sick just looking at it," Willow said screwed up her face.

-

"Did you hear apparently, that Colin Creevey kid got petrified as well!" Lee said coming over to the huddle and sitting next to Alicia, "No! I mean that kid is annoying but he's nice" Angelina said, "I know I kinda liked him" Willow said and frowned. "He'll be fine" Fred assured her and nudged her shoulder, "shut it, Ange," Willow said looking at her friend who indeed was about to speak, Angelina smiled mischievously and began to start talking again, "cat umbrella toad elephant," she said and Alicia snorted as Willow shook her head. "What's going on?" George asked Lee and Fred who were just as confused, "no idea," Lee said and looked concerned at the girls.

"Hey, nice work on the Quidditch pitch, Fred, George, Angelina and Alicia, and Lee your commentating was amazing as usual," Katie said as she came over to sit with the group, "thanks," Lee said slowly, Fred glanced at Willow who just smiled kindly at Katie who squashed herself in between the two. "Nice work Fred, if it wasn't for you Harry could be dead right now," she said and smiled at him, he nodded in response, pursing his lips. "George did well too,", "not as good as you" Katie whispered to Fred, the awkwardness was unreal.

"So... Katie have you done that essay for potions," Alicia asked taking a stab at creating conversation. "Has anyone?" Katie answered and laughed, "Willow has," Lee said and smiled at Willow who had now gone pale again, "good for her" Katie replied sourly not looking at Willow. "Excuse me, I don't feel too well," Willow said and excused herself, running up the stairs to her room. "Katie, what happened? you used to be so nice," George said and got up to leave, Fred hummed in agreement and got up to follow him. "Excuse me but she's the ugly slug," Katie said and with that everyone deserted her.