[16]

____________________________________

<Griffindor Tower, Sometime Throughout the School Year>

A scream pierced the night, "Fred what was that?" George asked sitting up in his bed and looking at his twin, "let's go see" he said and the two got out of bed and made their way to the door trying not to wake Lee, "wait for me" Lee cried. Apparently, he was awake too, they went down into the common room to find a bunch of people gathered around Ron who was shaking and stuttering something. "A- and then he- he took out a- a knife and- and slashed the curtains- around my bed-" "what's he going on about?" Willow asked, "Woah! when did you get there?" George asked jumping slightly in fright, "I've been here for a while" she replied. "Ron, who?" Hermione asked trying to calm him down and get an answer out of him, "S- Sirius Black".

Fred heard Willow hold her breath and when he glanced at her she was biting her bottom lip whilst trying to merge with the crowd, her hair slowly changed to brown and she moved towards the back of the crowd, "someone get McGonagall" a voice said. "I'll do it," Percy said importantly and strode out in search of the teacher. "So Black, how'd you help him in?" Cormac said turning on Willow who froze but her face remained calm, "I beg your pardon?" she replied, "you heard me" he spat back. "I did but I don't get how you could think that," Willow said a well-practised fake look of puzzlement on her face. "Yeah Black, what's he after" someone called out. George watched Willow as her hands started to shake and she began to glance around the room trying to find things to focus on. George got Fred's attention, he was behind her so he wouldn't see it but he was closer so he could help. Fred gave him a quizzical look and George nodded at Willow and held up a hand, shaking it slightly. Fred nodded quickly and reached for one of Willow's violently shaking hands, she seemed to calm down a little as Fred linked his pinky with hers, George internally grinned at how cute they looked. "We should give you to the dementors as well!" someone yelled out, George gasped and Fred froze glaring at who'd said it, Willow looked up, her eyes a mixture of fear, shock and something else, "yeah Black you traitor!" someone yelled. "That is quite enough, Mr Towler," McGonagall said shrilly as she came into the packed common room, "everyone is to go to the great hall" she announced. George turned back to look at Willow and smiled to see that her head was buried in Fred's chest as he hugged her close to him.

-

"Willow, you're okay," Fred said softly as they walked towards the Great hall, the two were holding hands, Willow leaning into him as they walked. She had calmed down a bunch but she was still shaken up. "How oh how do we cheer her up, Fred?" George asked in a silly tone, Fred met his eyes and grinned. Willow squirmed as the two attacked her sides, tickling her at her weak spot, she squeaked and tried to get away from the two with her best efforts. "Oh My Goshness, best new nickname" George announced suddenly as he stopped tickling the poor girl. "Squeak!" he said throwing his arms up in the air. Willow facepalmed, "Merin please help me," she muttered, "brilliant," Fred said, "well Squeak it is then," George said straightening his pretend bow tie, she burst into giggles and as she slowly came to stop, her giggles were replaced by a small smile.

"Hey Squeak, you still awake?" George heard Fred ask when they were settled in their sleeping bags, "no" she said turning to face him, "I'm obviously asleep" she continued quietly, "oh! so sorry then" Fred said whispering, but apparently, that whisper was heard. "Mr Weasley if you wish to be able to talk tomorrow I suggest you shut up" Snape warned dangerously as he passed by, Willow snorted quietly, back to her old self, "same goes for you Black" he spat, "sorry" she whispered.

-

"You may go back to your common rooms now" McGonagall's voice echoed throughout The Great Hall, rousing many who were still sleeping. "Come on you two," Willow said poking the twins to try and get them up, "nope," Fred said sitting up, "I'm obviously not coming," he said mimicking Willow from last night, George snorted trying to hold back laughter. "Shut up," she said taking his hand and yanking him to his feet, she went to grab George's as well but he stood up quickly, "to the common room" she announced and lead the way back to the warm, scarlet and gold, Gryffindor common room.

"Meet me back down here in ten minutes," Willow said and ran up the staircase that went to the girl's dorms, "yes Ma'am," Fred and George said in unison and saluted as she looked over her should at them.

-10 minutes later-

"Finally" Willow standing up from an armchair by the fire, "you said 10 minutes it's been 10 minutes," Fred said pointing out that she had made herself wait, "whatever I'm hungry," she said as her stomach growled quite loudly, "breakfast?" George suggested, "yes please," she replied and the trio turned to go to where they had been an hour previously, their school bags were thrown precariously over their shoulders and their uniforms were messily adorned apart from Willow's which was neat, aside from her tie.

"Hey Black, happy he escaped?" a Slytherin threw across the Great Hall as they entered, Willow completely ignored them and continued to the Gryffindor table. "Are you?" Fred asked quietly once they were all seated, Willow smiled, a glint in her eye but didn't respond. "You didn't help him did you," George asked carefully taking her facial expression the wrong way, "what no!" she replied, "but I am silently glad" she whispered.

____________________________________