[31]

____________________________________

<Griffindor Common Room, Day After the Yule Ball>

Yesterday had felt like a dream, for both parties. Willow had been the last one back to the dorm, the feeling of Fred's goodnight kiss still lingering on her lips. Angelina and Alicia were both asleep so she couldn't talk to them, although maybe avoiding their never-ending questions was a good thing. However, as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out, dancing was exhausting, even if she didn't feel it at the time. This morning Willow had woken up and she couldn't stop thinking about Fred.

Alicia, Angelina, Lee and Willow all stood around in the common room waiting for Fred and George to come down. None of them knew and Willow didn't know how to tell them so she would let Fred. Speak of the devil. She smiled up at Fred as he wrapped his arms around her neck from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. "Good morning Love" he whispered to her, "Good morning" she whispered back and held onto his arms.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Fred and Willow. "Did something happen last night that we should know about?" Lee asked Fred laughed, "you bet". "Please tell me that you guys are finally together!" Alicia exclaimed excitedly, Willow grinned at her and copied Fred, "you bet". He squeezed her. Alicia and Ange looked at each other before freaking out and dragging Willow away from Fred. They made their way down to breakfast as the girl's friends interrogated Willow. No doubt the same thing was happening to Fred. "About time!".

-

"Draco!" Pansy called out to him as Draco was walking towards the library, "what" he almost snapped at her, she wasn't phased, "where are you off to?" she asked, Blaise was trailing absent-mindedly behind her. "The library" he replied bluntly, gosh this girl was getting on his nerves, "can I-", "MALFOY" Draco looked to see who had interrupted Pansy and saved his ass. It was Willow, she approached him and looked Pansy up and down. "Hi, Pansy, you wouldn't mind if I just borrowed Draco for a little bit," she said through her teeth. "Hi Willow. We were just about to go to the library" Pansy said coldly taking ahold of Draco's arm. Willow and Pansy were not on the best of terms.

Draco shook Pansy off and walked towards Willow mouthing 'help'. She grinned, "aww, well I'm sorry Pansy but too bad," Willow said with a fake smile and dragged Draco with her as she walked away, leaving an annoyed Pansy with a bored Blaise.

"Wow Willow I didn't know you could be so mean," Draco said grinning, he didn't have to act tough around her, "shut up, you know I can be mean", "anyway, what did you want?" he asked curiously, "I wanted to see how you were doing? gotta keep up with my sisterly duties," she said winking at him. Draco blinked at her and smiled, "thanks, well I'm alright I guess", "good, how's your mum?" she asked, "good, Dad's been busy so she's had the house to herself for a little while", "good, she deserves a break from him". Draco nodded. "Is that all?" he asked and she nodded. "I don't really know what else sisters are supposed to do, especially if I'm your sister!" she said, exasperated, "gotta make sure I don't embarrass you, isn't that right Draco-ula", Draco looked at her bluntly, "Oh hush, I know you love it".

Something popped into Draco's mind, "I've seen you walking around with Fred Weasley lately, well more 'cosily' than usual. Are you guys a thing now?" he asked scrunching his nose. "We are," she said and smiled fondly, "does he make you happy?" Draco asked, he wasn't the biggest fan of the Weasley, it was pretty obvious. "He does" she replied, but if Fred made her happy then Draco was happy for her. "Good," he said and nodded in satisfaction. This entire time they had been walking towards the library and they finally reached it. Fred was there waiting for her and Draco scowled at him. The pair approached him and Draco watched as his cousin smiled brightly at her boyfriend. She deserved happiness after what she had been through. "Weasley!" Draco snapped and Fred looked calmly at him. "Take care of her" he whispered to him so Willow wouldn't hear. Fred looked at him, shocked. Taking his cue, Draco left them and entered the library, "Seeya Willow, thanks". "Bye Draco".

-

Fred walked off, one arm around Willow, still slightly in shock from what Draco had said to him. "Hey Willow, you and Draco are pretty close aren't you?" he asked, she nodded and hummed in response. Then she smiled up proudly at him, "he's the sibling I never had, there's a sisterly feeling to take care of him". Fred understood that much but Draco was still Draco to him. Fred had a small amount of respect towards him but he was still a Malfoy and he was still a bully regardless of how he treated Willow.

"Are you excited for the second task?" Fred asked her, she started to fiddle with his fingers from the hand that he had around her shoulder. "Nervous more like but I guess excited as well. I'm curious to find out what it is. That egg didn't seem like much" Fred nodded, "Don't worry everything will be fine and I'm sure Harry has figured the egg out by now". She stopped fiddling with his fingers, "you're right". "Of course I am!" he said boastfully. Fred may be a little calmer with Willow but he was still Fred Weasley at the end of the day.

She grinned up at him, "do you plan on making more money from the second task" Fred knew what she was referring to, the betting. He nodded. "Hmm, well just be considerate," she said and he nodded again, "of course! do you think I'm some monster!", she looked at him, "sometimes I wonder" she replied with a cheeky grin. Fred stopped and stepped away from her, looking at her dead in the eyes. "Is that so?" he asked, she knew what was coming and he saw her brace herself. "Come here!" he yelled and ran after her as she sprinted away escaping his tickling finger.

It wasn't long before Fred's long legs caught up with her fast running and tackled her, throwing her over his shoulder. "'Fred!" she yelled holding onto his shoulder tightly, "put me down right now!". He grinned and kept walking, they gain a few stares but Fred just laughed and smiled at them. Willow gave up pretty quickly and Fred put her down. "Don't look at me like that!" he said holding his hands up in mock innocence as Willow glared at him. She took her opportunity, he should've realised sooner. But it was too late. She attacked his sides and he tensed trying to not let her tickles affect me. She stopped and rested her hands on his chest, "no fair! I don't have any muscles!" she complained. "I don't believe you. You'll have to show me," Fred said and winked at her. She hit him. Hard.

____________________________________

[note]
Do we like the brother-sister relationship between Draco and Willow?

and

Do we like the adorable scenario's between Fred and Willow?

I hope so... because there's more coming your way.