[26]

____________________________________

<Random Hallway, Announcement of the Champions>

"How the actual Merlin did he do it!" Fred said, still in shock as they left the great hall and made their way to the Gryffindor common room. "No bloomin'- idea," Willow said yawning halfway through her sentence, "hey where did George go?" Fred asked searching the crowd, "he's with Ange" Willow said yawning again at the end of her sentence. "Can you believe it, Willow! A champion is in Gryffindor!" Fred said, a little bulb going off inside his head, Willow giggled, "what?" he asked, "you just realised that" she said and yawned again, "jeez what is up with me", "you're tired" Fred said and put an arm around her shoulder as they walked. "Duh, but why?" she said leaning into his half embrace. "No idea, hey you know what! We should throw a party, for Harry," Fred said slowly as he mouthed his thoughts, "good idea," Willow said, "we need a plan, Squeak this is where you take over," Fred said. "Alright, you find George and tell him he needs to organise decorations and such and then meet me at the kitchens," Willow said thinking quickly. "What about you?" he asked, "I'm going to find dean and ask him if he wants to draw a banner" she explained before smiling at him and running off.

-

Half an Hour later and Fred finally turned the corner of the hallway that leads to the kitchens, "what took you so long?" Willow asked impatiently, "George and Ange were snogging in a broom cupboard and I couldn't find them until they finally got out," he said and Willow noticed that he was quite flustered. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, Fred looked up from the ground and half-heartedly smiled, "it's just when I saw George and Ange walking towards me staring into each other eyes it got me thinking-," he started, "about what?" Willow asked urging him to continue, as she tickled the pear. "Well I'm the only boy in our group who doesn't have a girlfriend," he said slowly and looked at the floor again, "join the club," Willow said smiling as the door swung open. "I was just wondering if . . ." Fred got cut off by a shrill high pitched voice "how can we help you Miss and Mr," a house-elf said, Willow smiled apologetically at Fred before answering the house-elf, listing off her fingers all the things they needed.

"And an apple" she finished, "coming right up miss . . ." the house-elf paused, "just call me Willow," she answered. "Okay thank you, Miss Willow," the house-elf said bowing so low his nose touched the ground. "No, it's just Willow no Miss" she tried explaining but the house-elf waved it off as if it were nothing and gathered up some other house-elves to help him with gathering the food. Whilst they working Willow turned to Fred "what were you saying?", " oh it's nothing" he replied quickly, "are you sure?", "yes," he said urgently, "okay," Willow said and dropped the subject feeling a bit hurt.

The party was a great success although Harry seemed uneased and unhappy and Willow was a bit curious as to why but never got a chance to ask him as he left relatively quickly and nearly trampled the poor Creevey brothers.

____________________________________