Part seven

Satoshi wakes up next morning with Yuuki crawled up tight against him. He couldn't deny the feeling that it felt good to have him in his arms.

He kisses Yuukis forehead soft.

"I think I was wrong yesterday. I think you made me fall in love with you..." He whispers against his forehead.

"Yes! I did it!" Yuuki says quietly.

Satoshi jumps a little when he hears Yuuki being awake.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP!!!"

His shout awakes the others in the cave.

"What is going on?" Rito asks and sit up, tiredly.

"ITS SATOSHI!!! HE LOVES ME!!! HE JUST SAID!!! HE LOVES ME!!!" Yuuki shouts happy.

Ichirou, Hiyuu and Rito looks at each other happily.

"That's great!"

Satoshi giggles a little over Yuukis happiness.

"Alright...!"

He walks over to Yuuki and takes his hands. He put their foreheads together.

"I love you Yuuki." He says and press their lips together into a lovingly kiss. The others starts to clap their hands.

"That's so romantic but save that for later! We have an adventure ahead!"

Satoshi and Yuuki breaks the kiss and look directly into each other's eyes.

"Let's go so we won't have to save it to long." Yuuki says and laughs...

They all get their stuff packed and put their bags on their backs.

They climb out the cave and starts to walk the rest of the bit over it.

"Okay guys! When we have climbed over this mountain, there is a large forest and after the forest, we reach the mountain there the gold mine is! Let's go!" Ichirou says...

To be continued..