Part twelve

That night after falling asleep, Satoshi dreams a terrible dream.

He is walking in the huge forest with Yuuki. They are on their way to the mountain, they are holding hands and are really happy together.

They are walking for three days, longer than Satoshi walked on his own. After the fourth day, they start to suspect that something is wrong.

They walk for one more day, and then, strange things starts to happen. Behind the tall tree Satoshi climbed in earlier, is Hiyuu, Ichirou and Rito sitting.

Yuuki and Satoshi didn't know they were there.

"Hello Yuuki and Satoshi." Ichirou says.

"We have been waiting for you.." Rito says.

Yuuki shrieks a little when he hears them talk, he didn't know they were there. He embrace Satoshi tight.

"There there sweetheart." Satoshi says to calm Yuuki.

The three, sitting by the three, stands up and look straight into Satoshis and Yuukis eyes.

"You best look away.." Hiyuu says.

Satoshi pull Yuuki into a tight embrace, so he won't see what is happening and he closes his own eyes.

There comes a strange noise from the three, before they can hear growls.

Both of them do slowly turn their faces towards to others. They meet the sight of three werewolfs.

"Run!" Satoshi says to Yuuki.

They grab each other's hands and starts to run...~

Satoshi wakes up in the middle of the night of a loud scream from the mountain.

"Yuuki!!"

To be continued...