Chapter Twelve

Around 2 A.M I found myself next to Amber helping those affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of their faculties by giving them a bottle of water and calling a few cabs to make sure they get home safe and sound. There wasn't much to organize provided that the party held place in the backyard, there wasn't much of a mess therefore Nana had nothing to worry about and she was enjoying herself with her Italian boyfriend Davide. Kate was opening her mouth wide and inhaling deeply due to tiredness. On the other hand, me and Amber we were sitting near the pool with our feet inside while devouring an Oreo Cheesecake stressing out that sugar is unquestionably better than love.

"Where is Lea?" I asked Amber with a mouthful.

"I think she went for a walk with Minho." Amber smiles at me.

Not long after we get a text from Lea saying they lost track of time and walked a lot without even noticing, proving how deep inside the conversation they were. We were all exhausted and ready to sleep, after brushing our teeth we go to Nana's room and I cover myself up with her smiley faces comforter.

"I wonder what filter Terry uses on her photos" Kate muttered.

"Spoiler Alert, Rob broke up with Kenna" Amber gritted out.

"Stop browsing!" I said void of emotion.

"Guys I brought a pint of ice cream and chocolate cookies" Nana breathed out with a smile. She knows we are foodies and since we had to wait for Lea, ice cream was totally an acceptable meal at this point. In the time following, Lea arrives with a smile on her face, she was happy and that made us all happy.

"How was it"? We all said in unison, wanting to know every single detail of her night.

"He's caring and loving but a bit mysterious" Lea chirped grinning.

"They all want to play cool at first, it'll pass don't worry" Nana teased.

"But wait, that's it?" Amber asked with a confusing look.

"I guess he wants to take things slow, and I appreciate that" Lea says while blushing like a baby.

My eyes were closing and not long after we fell asleep with the night stand light on. We only slept for about 8 hours. Lea woke us up saying she was famished, and to be honest so was I. Nana's Dad was in Portugal for the weekend, so she had the place for herself. On the bright side she could do whatever she desired, but we had to cook if we wanted to feed ourselves. Amber and Kate are skilled and in about 45min we were having a very lavish breakfast of blueberry pancakes, Cranberry streusel coffee cake, ham and cheese stuffed french toast, crispy bacon and many other items that were delicious.

"I think I might have a crush on someone" Amber gritted out and I choke on my orange juice and we all gave her a confusing look.

"Who is the luckiest guy on the face of earth?" Kate asks with a smile on her face.

"His name is Oliver and he goes to French school, he said he likes talking to me" Amber sighs.

"Well I don't blame him, you're awesome" I smile at her while devouring my pancakes.

"We need to meet this individual" Lea says while looking at us.

This was the first time Amber ever told us she liked someone. She defined herself as "asexual" but we all knew it was a matter of time before finding the right guy, there's always someone out there that will rock your world in just seconds. Everything was happening the way it should. Our life used to be a shark tank, but now we could just float.

For those who don't live in Cuba we have 4 international schools.
1-ISH (International School of Havana)
2-École française (French School)
3-CEEH (Spanish School)
4-Russian School
All the characters are in my life except Minho. Hope you like this chapter. I'm honestly a foodie. Stay tuned for more.
With love
-(INT)Enzo