Chapter Eighteen

Is it wrong to want something that's not good for you?

Enzo's POV

I found my way to room 201. To my surprise the lights were majorly flickering and the room itself smelled like moist. I waited for Minho for around 5 minutes, it gave me time to scan the room. There were still old formulas written on the board. How on earth did he find this place? I said to myself. I hear the door crack open and I instantly turn around to see Minho entering the room. He was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, his messy hair makes him look so irresistible I had to say something to prevent myself from drooling.

"Why can't we meet up in the cafeteria, or a park like youngsters like us regularly do?" I said as I crossed my arms around my chest.

"You for sure are the square root of 2" he said with a smile on his face.

"Umm what the actual fuck?" I said void of emotion.

"I feel irrational when I'm around you" he giggled at me. I couldn't help it and blushed after dropping my gaze to the floor.

"Cut to the chase, I need answers" I hollered at him trying to forget what he said to me.

"You want to play 20 questions?" He teased me.

"Sure but not today, I'm being serious dude, don't play with me" I said with a sad face. Apparently he noticed by the sound of my voice and got a bit closer to me.

"I'd never hurt you, I promise Enzo" he whispered.

"I know you like me" I say while still gazing at the floor.

"Wait what?" He said with a questioning voice.

"Umm yeah dude, remember when Nana stuck her tongue out at me? Well it was a signal." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Umm I-I.." I interrupted him and press my finger on his lip.

"It's okay, I like you too Minho. But I can't help but wonder if you're playing with me and Violet" I breathed out with a slight smile. Grudgingly he comes closer and caresses my chin.

"You can ask me whatever you want, I promise all this confusion will come to an end" he smiled at me.

"Do you like Violet?" I say while staring at him. My eyes piercing his eyes. Violet is my friend and I know love comes and goes but friends stick around when you're feeling low. I would never in a million years put in jeopardy our friendship.

"I like Violet, but only as a friend" he gritted out. I was even more confused, like why on earth would he imply he's into her? He wanted to make a fool out of me?

"Dude what is wrong with you? You guys talked and you literally took her out on a date, are you messing with her?" I said with a furious stare.

"I'm not, I just need time to explain you why I'm doing this, perhaps you will understand me and love me." He said while getting closer to me. Love him? Oh god, my heart is beating really fast now.

"I-I'm so confused" I look at him with a while I bite my lower lip.

"Don't do that" he hissed at me.

"Why?" I say in order to obtain an answer.

"It effects me" he said as his hand went through his hair.

"Umm are you gonna clear things for me or what?" I frowned my brows.

"I'll tell you something Enzo"

"Umm sure" I nod my head in agreement.

"You make lists in your head about what you want in a lover, like brown hair and a sweet voice. A sharp mind and a soft heart, a sense of humor that actually makes you laugh like you mean it. This and that. And it's all bullshit."

"Why are you telling me-." He interrupted me.

"Shh let me finish." He said but couldn't help but to laugh a bit.

"People aren't lists and I've always wanted to be the person who made someone realize that. I want to come across someone with a list in their head that is nothing like the person I am, and want to show them what they didn't even know what they were looking for. People who think they know what they want are fooling themselves. Nobody really knows what they want. Not until it's right in front of them. But I'm sure of one thing, I want you Enzo..."

I honestly was going to write something else but then this idea popped into my head while I was writing. Drama is coming, next chapter will be lovey dovey but still a bit dramatic. It's literally 4am and I needed to update. I love this story so much and I hope you guys feel the same. Please vote and comment. It means the world. With love.
-INT(ENZO)