Chapter Fourteen

I looked around my room rapidly for my backpack. Laying on the floor I picked it up and ran out the door to the car. My dad was giving me a hellish stare. I was ten minutes late, and by the time I got there I was fifteen minutes late. Running into class I bumped into someone making their books go flying everywhere. I looked up and notice it was Minho.

"Ugh, leave me alone" I sighed.

Without him saying a word, I turned away and picked up his books and handed them to him without saying a thing.

I took a step when he stopped me with asking

"What's wrong with you?"

"Everything" I said very firm, causing him to look confused at me.

Amer Lit/Composition had already begun. Our teacher Mr. Beavers looked at me but did not bother to inquire why I was late. I took my seat next to Nicole when she suddenly tells me "I'm so far behind, I thought I was first" I look at her in confusion.

"What's wrong bootyful?" I ask with a concern look.

"Oliver asked me on a date today after school" she said with a smile on her face.

"Omg that's amazing, what's with the sad face, don't be nervous" I said as a close advice.

"Um I kinda want you to come, he told me his sister has to tag along and therefore he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable and to think she's being a thirdwheel. Soooo... u down? She smiled at me with puppy dog eyes.

"First of all, I'm broke, Single, and almost failing my classes. Second of all, what should I wear?" I said with a smile on my face. I knew this was important for her, so never in a million years I'd let her down.

"Yasss you're for sure a down ass bae" she breathed out with a smile.

Today went by in a blink of an eye. Probably cause I knew I was hanging out after school. I didn't eat lunch. I haven't been myself lately, just staring at my lunch tray would make me nauseous, but at the moment I was a famished. "I'm so going for a burger and loaded fries this afternoon, Oh but Nicole didn't quite tell me where it was we are going?" I said to myself. As I was heading down the hall towards the front door someone came around the corner causing me to collide into their chest. With quick reflexes they grabbed my arms, preventing me from falling ass first on the ground. I knew immediately who it was, no one else could make my body tingle all over like Minho can. Peering up to meet his eyes I noticed he was smiling.

"We got to stop meeting like this" he teased.

"Or meet at all" I said with a very firm voice but I was nervous inside.

"Enzo, did I do something to upset you? If so please tell me" he chirped out grinning.

"Shut your pie hole" I gritted out and walked away.

I know I have strong feelings for him. But no matter what I do, things would always go down the drain. I don't know if it's cause I'm a terrible human being and everyone has a reason to hate on me, or if I'm just very unlucky. I've always been a sucker for affection, but that seems to cause me problems. Being rude and bad mannered was a childish behavior but what else could I possibly do?

Soooo... that's basically it.. and I hate myself for writing such a small chapter but I thought it was the best way to end it. The story will get even more twisted. Please vote and comment, it means the world to me.
With love
-INT(Enzo)
Ps: I wanted to clarify the actual meaning of my nickname. My name is enzo but most of my friends think of me as someone intense.. there fore INT(Enzo) I think it's a nice word choice..