Chapter Nineteen

"People aren't lists and I've always wanted to be the person who made someone realize that. I want to come across someone with a list in their head that is nothing like the person I am, and want to show them what they didn't even know what they were looking for. People who think they know what they want are fooling themselves. Nobody really knows what they want. Not until it's right in front of them. But I'm sure of one thing, I want you Enzo..."

Enzo's POV

I was going mental. My emotions were all over the place - shock, anxiety, happiness, flattery, fear and many more that my brain couldn't comprehend what was going on anymore.

Was this some sort of joke? Why is he flirting with Violet then? I was so confused. For him to tell me this out of the blue, I did what any normal person would have done in this situation.

I started to choke on my own spit.

"What?" I spluttered out.

Minho raised an elegant eyebrow, probably taken back by my strange behavior. I guess choking on your own spit isn't as normal as I thought. He smiled slightly, shaking his head, before stepping closer and rubbing my back slowly, trying to ease the cough that splurged awkwardly out my mouth, his only reaction being the simply laugh coming out of his mouth.

I couldn't explain the sensation of him touching me. It was something that felt oddly...

Pleasurable?

His hands felt so good against my back, his fingers expertly gliding across my back. That did nothing to ease my coughs. Instead, it seemed to exemplify them as thoughts of his hand ran through my mind. And they were just rubbing my back.

His hands released tension and knots built over in the past few days in a matter of seconds. For just a minute I forgot where I was and let out a small moan in pleasure. Immediately the hand stopped rubbing.

Oh.My.God

I was completely and utterly embarrassed. Did I just do that? I practically cringed into myself as my mind took in what just happened. How could I be so stupid?

Everything was silent and I squeezed my eyes shut, fearing the worst. Did he leave? Tepidly, I looked up to find him still standing there, arms at his side, a blank expression on his face.

"Did you just moan?"

I froze on the spot. I didn't know what to say. I was having a mental panic attack. I just stared at his face. His blank expression was shortly lived and was replaced by a smirk. He ducked his head to my ear and spoke.

"You're a dirty boy, aren't you?" He spoke in a tantalizing whisper, his breath tickling the crook of my neck. He pulled back giving me a sly smirk. I glared at him, not holding back, to which he held his hands up in mock surrender. After a moment of silence, where I was glaring at him and he was trying not to smirk, he cleared his throat.

"Would you go out on a date with me?" He licked his lips, leaving me mesmerized by the small action creating a pit of fire in my stomach.

It was probably just the lunch I ate. [working on my sarcasm]

"I-I don't..." he interrupted me.

"I'll take you to BOCAS, I know you like it" He said with a sly smile. How on earth did he know I like BOCAS. I mean, he knows I'm a foodie. I couldn't turn down that invite so I nodded in agreement while blushing a bit and accepted it. Somehow he knew I'd say yes. But I wanted answers, after all he said he'd explain everything to me, and that might as well make me hate him or make him love him more. Wait? I don't even know what Love feels like.. oh god.

"When?" I said with a curious look on my face.

"You free now?"

"I guess I am" I was starving to be honest.

"Perfect!" He said with widen smile and held my hand all the way through the hallway. It was just perfect.

Hey guys.. I'm so sorry I ended it there but I promise Minho will explain his irrational behavior in the next chapter. Would Enzo "HATE" or "LOVE" Minho? Aghhhh I love this story so much.. so please vote and let me read what you think.. it means the world. With love.
-INT(ENZO)

Oh btw y'all can follow me on Instagram

enzo._.25 (username)