[Vol.1] Ch. 2 - Flashback

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

Chapter 2 - Flashback

In the next day, it was school time. The 1-A class was having normal class, but the atmosphere was really gloomy. One of their friends are missing, and if that happened to you, wouldn't you feel the same?

Aizawa looked behind himself, and after seeing everyone not even paying attention, he sighed and turned to them.

"I know that Midoriya is missing, but... Would he like to see everyone like this? Instead of getting all gloomy, why not make effort to find him? You all know he would do it." – He said, looking at them with eyes that flashed between sympathy and judgment.

Everyone looked at their teacher, and some smiled weakly.

"You're right, Aizawa-sensei..." – Iida said as the rest followed suit.

"Yeah... He would do the same for us, wouldn't he? He is one of the manliest I've seen here... It doesn't matter if he is injured, hurt, or anything... He would come and save us." – Kirishima said, surprising some with his speech that spoke the truth – "He's a true man."

"He helped me in the Sports festival, even though it cost him the fight... He could win, but he chose to help me..." – Todoroki said, and some of the others looked at him with understanding.

And then, they started to say what Izuku has done to them.

After a while, Aizawa heard a knock on the door, so he walked there and opened it, revealing Principal Nezu and All Might.

"May we come in, Aizawa?" – The principal said to the scruffy man.

"Sure..." – He said as he walked back to his sleeping bag.

And so the Principal and All Might entered the classroom and stood in front of the students. After that, Nezu looked at All Might as he nodded.

"As you may all know, Izuku Midoriya went missing." – He said while looking at the students.

They looked back at him with sadness plastered through their faces.

"We are searching with perseverance, but we would like to ask for your cooperation." – He added.

"Cooperation? Are we actually getting permission to go out and search for him?" – Kaminari asked, getting excited.

"Yes, young Kaminari. We would like your help to find young Midoriya..." – All Might answered.

"... And for that, we asked the Department of Support to develop long-ranged intercoms with GPS, as not to lose track of any of you." – The Principal added.

The students were now determined to find Midoriya.

-

Meanwhile, at the Villain Alliance's hideout...

"Blackmist... I wanna talk with you." – Said a certain greyish blue-haired angsty teen.

The misty butler looked at the angsty teen.

"... Ok." – He responded.

After that, they walked to an empty hidden room. It was the place they used to talk about confidential stuff – Only Sensei knows about that place, not counting Shigaraki and Kurogiri.