[Vol.1] Ch. 5 - Betrayal

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

Chapter 5 - Betrayal

Toga snapped out of that flashback and looked at Izuku.

'I have to think of something!' – She tries to think of a plan to run away with Midoriya – 'Oh... If I remember correctly, Kurogiri has the keys... Maybe in his room?' – She nodded mentally.

After that, she stealthily walks to Kurogiri's room. Luckily for her, Sensei and Kurogiri were now with the 'Doctor', so that Sensei could heal himself, and Kurogiri assist.

'It looks like it hasn't been used that whole lot...' – She thinks to herself while looking at the door of Kurogiri's room.

Well, Kurogiri has teleportation powers, so... Unnecessary?

She opens the door slowly and sees that he is in fact not there. After that, she walks towards the drawers and possible places where the keys should be.

She opens several places but to no avail.

After a bit, she finds a suspicious box inside a hidden place in the wardrobe.

'I wonder what's inside~!' – She happily thought to herself, while she opens without effort.

She saw a syringe, labeled: 'Experimental Quirk', and being the good Toga she is, she picked it up.

And so, after a while, she found the keys.

-

Toga was now beside Deku, as he was still unconscious.

"Now it's time to go~!" – She mumbled happily as she unlocked Izuku's chains. She tried to pick him up, but couldn't for he was too heavy.

'Crap... Didn't think about that. Whatever, I'll improv~. ' – She thought.

Suddenly, she feels like she's being watched, and with her impeccable intuition, she lunged at Izuku and dodged with him a streak of Black Flames that was about to hit them.

Dabi. The angsty teen was trying to shoot them with his quirk, and behind him was Shigaraki.

"Great! Now we have to deal with betrayal without them..." – Shigaraki retorted to no one in particular – "Dabi, go for Toga. I'll go for the corpse." – Shigaraki orders and Toga was now in a pinch.

Even if she is the agilest out of the three, she couldn't even compete in strength, her quirk is not useful in this situation, and she is not even wearing her gear, which she forgot.

But she has to do it.

For she wants to see blood.

For she wants to follow and to be Mr. Stainy.

For she wants to save Deku.

...

Toga gets her pocket-knife, and runs strategically around them, dodging the attacks. She doesn't have a plan, but her intuition is extremely good.

Shigaraki was a close-ranged combat guy, but even so, he doesn't know any kind of martial arts. His quirk – for him – should do the trick in ANY situation. That comes from his spoiled-brat attitude.