[Vol.2] Ch. 3 - Recon

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – Can someone send me any sad/inspirational song playlists? Like, a YouTube link?
Currently inspired, so yeah...

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

[Vol.2] Chapter 3 – Recon

Izuku is an early bird, usually waking up at around 6 AM. This habit is something he developed when training under All Might to inherit his quirk... Mornings are calm, and the best time to start a day. Noisy people aren't that active, and contemplations are easier.

Just waking up, he prepared himself for another day. Toga, as always, slept until Midoriya woke her up. In contrast to him, she's a late bird... He wasn't particularly annoyed at that but felt that she could at least try to wake up on her own. He wouldn't complain about it though.

While brushing his teeth, he felt as if someone was observing him. Immediately, he was alert, knowing that there were villains that knew about his past. Just two more days and they would be safe.

Not wanting to alert whoever was stalking him, he feigned as if he forgot something at the window of the bathroom, which was, by coincidence, the only one. Lowering to the ground whilst faking the action of picking something up, he glanced at the window discretely...

"Weird..." The green-haired boy muttered low. He couldn't see anybody outside, so he stood up and closed the window. "Maybe it's just my imagination?" Izuku shrugged it aside, but not completely.

Soon after that, Toga entered the bathroom. "Good morning~" She chirped, her mood rather jumpy – more than usual for the boy, who had to withstand all the teasing. Not a day free of it was given to him, but he never seemed to get used to that.

"Woke up earlier today, huh?" He commented, trying to push the wariness from the previous situation aside while walking closer to her... His guard was on, not for the stalker, but for--

Unexpectedly – or not, Toga walked towards Izuku... Not normally, but slowly, as if to scare the boy. He noticed that her fangs were exposed, and he unconsciously activated Full Cowl.

"U-Um... T-Toga?" The poor boy called her, only to receive silence. And at that moment, he kicked the ground and slammed his body into the wall behind him, falling to the ground. He hadn't used enough Full Cowl to break the wall, nor he noticed the use of it, hence his clumsiness.

Before he'd notice, she was already in front of him, closing his escapes. "Just an itty-bitty~" Just as those danger-filled words left her mouth, she was already on top of him, biting his neck and drinking his blood.

He felt a small amount of pain, and soon after, a pleasurable sensation – something compared to scratching a mosquito bite. It's good when you scratch, but as soon as you stop, it is annoying. Her bite, however, wasn't as annoying as a mosquito bite, the only thing being the initial pain. After that, it wouldn't hurt.

After some seconds, she parted her lips from Izuku's neck, leaving behind two small circular-shaped marks. A string of saliva connected her mouth to his shoulder as she knelt in front of him. "Thanks~" She smiled at the victim of her blood-consuming whims, which she didn't know why she had. During her days as a villain, she used to drink blood from time to time. It wasn't a strong need as thirst, but after some days, she just couldn't go without it.

Izuku's face was just as red as Kirishima's hair, which wasn't something easy to reproduce naturally. From his ears fumed smoke, and he was shaking. Embarrassment at its core transpired from him as the cause of it giggled.

"Your reactions are still the best~" She basically announced that he would see more teasing... Poor Izuku... He can't even rest! "I'll go take a nap before school... Wake me up before lunch, Izu-kun~" She said, skipping towards her room...

Izuku's mother did see the teasing, and instead of helping her son, she just chuckled. Of course, she was still looking for her son and keeping an eye on the blonde... This family sure was lively.

---

"Interesting..." Someone muttered. A figure clad in black clothing, from neck to toe. A white mask stuck onto their head, hiding the identity of said person. A white symbol contrasted the back of their left hand. Two circles intersecting each other as a straight line passed through them both – the Hikobare symbol.

The figure jumped from the ceiling of the house and landed on the ground safely. Quickly walking through the dark places of the street and hiding their presence, the figure swiftly made it into an alleyway. Slowing their pace and reaching the dead-end of the alley, the unknown stalker reached for one specific brick and knocked three times before knocking once the brick below it. Suddenly, the wall began to open, revealing mechanical parts behind it, and a straight and somewhat narrow staircase leading down.

As soon as they passed through the entrance, it silently started to close itself. Bursts of light were directed at the stalker as the door finally closed, and a clear path could be seen. Cameras decorated the ceiling at every twenty steps.

The figure knew the place as well as their own body. Unfazed by the sudden change of scenario, they started to walk towards a door at the end of the staircase. Reaching for the doorknob, they picked a specially small card, in which it contained photos of the person they've stalked.

The door opened silently, revealing a luxurious space, filled with couches and tables as if it was made for a large group of people. Two staircases were branched off the floor with synchrony and beauty.

Not wasting time contemplating the extravagance of the place, the figure diligently walked towards a door located on the left side of the place. Once the door opened, it revealed a group of people clad in the same robes as the figure.

"I see that the last of you has arrived. Give the cards to Akishige, and you're dismissed..." Said Rei, the leader of Hikobare, as he stood beside Etsuko, who sat on her chair, wearing a solemn expression.

The figure joined his colleagues as they all gave Akishige their cards.

---

"It's all set now..." Informed Rei's long-term friend as he held a suitcase. "I'll only need a day to examine all the information, and ultimately track down who is the blonde. When I do, I will contact you and the Recon who took the photo" He added, adjusting his hair.

Rei smiled, trusting his friend. "Thank you... I knew I could count on you and your skills, Akishige" He sighed in relief, knowing that his friend is the one who took care of the Intel during the period before Hikobare.

"No prob. All for a friend... I'll be going now. The sooner I track the blonde down, the better... It was good seeing you and Riko well again." He warmly smiled, leaving Rei and Etsuko behind.

Whoever the blonde was, they would find her and kill her. They needed to save Hikobare.

And soon, it was going to be done.

---

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Quick updates... I don't do those for some time now, huh...

I also can't write much at a relative's house, so... yeah...

Anyway, I'm open for constructive criticism and opinions. Feel free to comment/review!