[Vol.2] Ch. 4 - Disappear

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – Oh well... Sorry for the lack of updates. I am really damn busy with school. The one I'm in is one of the hardest around here, honestly...

I have close to zero free time.

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

[Vol.2] Chapter 4 – Disappear

Another full day of school had come to an end. The hero course sure had it full with its big array of subjects (counting the hero training ones). The sky was fire and water, the two colors clashing against each other; the breeze softly ran across the city.

Amidst that pleasant scenario, Izuku and Toga strode through the streets, taking occasional glances at the stores' display cases. Toga, with her everlasting blush, smiled brightly while walking; her hands intertwined themselves behind her back. The wind hugged her hair and skin tenderly as if she was protected by it.

The boy strolled along, often glancing at the blonde in front of him. His mouth coiled up slightly as he fiddled with his pepper-red backpack, often humming when they weren't talking.

In front of him, Toga increased her pace, and giggling softly she took a turn and disappeared from the boy's view. Izuku scratched the back of his head, accelerating his pace in order to catch up to her. From time to time the green-nette found her doing those random things, so he wasn't worried.

As he was about to take the turn, the bushes beside him started rumbling; Izuku halted. He looked at them and approached, curious. He didn't know what was happening. Furrowing his brows in curiosity, he leaned closer to the bush.

Suddenly he was tackled, almost falling to the ground. "Izu-kun~!" She teased, coiling his torso with her arms. His face was kissed spring-pink, softly spread across his curled face. The freckles on his cheeks were covered in a sea of embarrassment as he frantically tried to leave the bear-hug.

"T-Toga! S-Stop t-teasing me, p-please!" He tried to veil his face with his fingers, but the pink-red of his face was too dense. Toga let out a cute giggle with his reaction; her voice tenderly caressed his ears, just like a lullaby.

"I can't~! Your reactions are the best~," she rebutted, uncoiling her arms off of his torso. Izuku's face was still curled and pink, though less so. He pouted at her, but with his cheeks burning-red and wavy mouth it just stirred her teasing nature up more.

Toga smiled a cheeky grin, putting her hands behind her back. "I won't ever stop~!" And with that, they got back home in order to rest. A new day of school and learning awaited them... Or—?

...

The night calmly spread across the sky like a painter filling the canvas with an endless array of colors. Though dark, the night seemed calm and colorful. The early-birds were already sleeping soundly, and the late ones were about to; it was that intersection between night and late-night.

Izuku and Toga were no different, each sleeping peacefully in their own rooms. The house was dead-silent with only the crackling of leaves and the soft tip-taps of the rain making any sound...

Meanwhile, a dark blur glided through the tall cement-constructed buildings of the city. To him, the city was a messy array of bright lights. He paused on top of a medium-sized building; looking down from it, the figure spotted his objective.