[Vol.1] Ch. 6 - Escape

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 6 - Escape

Izuku picked the the Syringe quickly, dodging the enemy's attacks. He successfully does so.

After that, he crouches to dodge a streak of fire and aims the needle at his shoulder.

'It's now or never!' – He decides, not having any other choice.

If he used a 100% of his power, Toga with her burnt arm wouldn't be able to help him, and he would probably miss. It was the best decision possible at the time.

He pierces his shoulder with the needle and starts to wince in pain.

'IT HURTS!!!' – Izuku thought while groaning.

Dabi looked at him.

'My chance!' – He thought while grinning.

And so he shot a barrage of fireballs at Izuku, hitting and burning him...

Or that's what should've happened, but-

"SMASH!" – Izuku screamed while punching the barrage, dissipating everything.

Dabi was almost sent flying, but he held onto the table.

And a huge mist cloud appeared, concealing everything that was inside it.

Suddenly, Midoriya flicked his finger, making a strong wind pressure and dissipating the smoke. The top of his U.A uniform was ripped off, leaving some small pieces hanging here and there. The arm he used to punch, and the fingers he used to flick were red and broken, but Izuku's face remained composed and calm as if he wasn't feeling any pain.

Toga looked at him, and even though she was in pain from her burnt, she blushed.

'I never thought he was going to be so... built...' – She thought, with her permanent love-struck face getting bigger.

And so, Izuku didn't waste a second. He rolled his arms backward, charging the attack, and punched the villains, exploding the place's walls and sending them very far away. He made a way out of there.

When he did that, he moved so fast to Toga, that one could think he teleported.

And so, he picked her up bridal style and ran at the same speed out of the place. She was blushing – more than usual -, and looking at his green eyes and smiling, almost forgetting the pain.

After a minute or so, Izuku was already in the middle of the streets, searching his way back to U.A. He slowed down, enough not to tire him completely.

Unknownst to him, when he was running through the streets, the girls were looking at him blushing.

Toga was hissing at them, and Izuku looked at her sometimes, very confused.

...

After running for some time, searching his way back to U.A, he found some of his classmates in their hero costumes, looking as if they are searching for something – or someone, which they are.

Izuku poked the back of one of his classmates. He had a square-ish face, blue hair and was using glasses.

The boy looked behind him, and his eyes went wide after he saw who poked him-