INTRODUCTION ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Sup people, this book may not be perfect. But I will try my best. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow for more stories. 👌

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& play song while reading👍

NEWS;
We are now in the lab where the scientist are trying to find a cure for this TERRIBLE mistake-

*glass breaks*

*camera glitches*

"EVERYONE RUN!!! "

*screams*
"OMG!"

*camera glitches*

"Aaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Authur POV

The camera falls but continues to record as the people of the world can only watch in horror. As the camera glitches and a few cracks show. There was a pull of blood that was constantly spreading.

Whial this happened the alarms of Paris started to ring. Everything happened in slow motion. People started getting sick.  The skies got darker and the air became heavier. There was a terrable smell in the air.

People started running out of their houses and going to stores getting thing they would need and things they wanted and started getting their families and friends and evacuated their homes to find a safe place to go.

"WHERE ALL GONNA DIE"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHLOE OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!!!! "

"WHAT DO WE DO!!!!! "

"everyone stay calm"

"THE WORLD IS DOOMED"

"Mommy... "

screams and yells where heard all over the continent. And the world as we know is about to come to it's end. Gunshot's where firing, kids there crying. People started to turn 12 second's after they where bitten. If you got bit and you didn't turn in 12 second's they would call you immune to the virus and people will start using that as their advantage to save their sorry skins and to prevent themselves from turning.

*breathing break*

Parent's started getting the children and hiding them in their houses. Not knowing that only madebit worse as the children did not have a wag of escaping if one of them where already bitten or if a Walker came in.

People used to say that the Apocalypse ended in 790 millions of years ago. But the truth was that, that was just the bigining.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
How's that for an intro ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ