{>•<}truth or banishment{>•<}

I'm in class as I'm typing this down
Ssssssooooooooooo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PEACE!!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•√

Marinette POV

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!! WHHHHYYY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!" Alex yelled as tears began to form in here eyes.

Can't blame her though. Nino accidentally broke her left roller skate, and those where the only pear she had.

"See what you just did" Kim stared at Nino with a blank face. He crossed his arms, those are the only pair she has man, like come on you should be more careful of what you do".

"Everyone calm down, Alex we'll find you a pair of roller skates when we head to the school okay" Alya assures her as she puts on here backpack and gets the walky

"We should get more Walky talkies and food supplies," I said twirling a knife around my fingers. I was leaning against the wall while they continued talking of that more things we would need to survive.

"And clothes!" Chloe added as she walked in with keys in her hands.

"What are those for" leo asked snatching them from her.

"I brought 4 school busses in the back, since I actually have mg driver's license" she looked at Kim.

Chloe POV

"Oh come on, that wa-" Kim started but was interrupted.

"I don't think those rules matter anymore" everyone in the room turned to her.

She's right it's been two years since this all started and I don't think anyone can stop it.

I looked around the room and one by one they started lowering their heads in disappointment, as it brought back memories of their past good life.

No one's POV

Everyone changed, they all became more responsible and started taking things more serious. Having each other helped them all move on and having to deal with the bad, sad times that may still come.

But Chloe and Marinette where the ones that changed the most. Chloe became less selfless andd started to care more about everyone not wanting to lose a friend and not wanting to be locked in here room again thinking of what it would be like to be free. After the Apocalypse happened she was always in her room not allowed to go outside and have friends. Her mother, Lora, never let her have any friend's or go outside. Chloe was always in here room thinking of what it would be like to have friends and be outside the tall doors for once. All that changed the day the Apocalypse happened.

There she meet Marinette and Alya. And that's when they all become friend's friend's andd lived a happy life. No shit shairlock.

At first they both stared at each other wondering who that person was that they've never seen before.

Then that's when it happened a bomb was heard and it made all three girls fall to the ground as the explosion made the ground shake.

"Come with us" Marinette said reaching her hand out for Chloe to take.

Chloe was scared and lost as she didn't know anything about the outside world.

And after that,  it all started. They started to find each other one by one.  Running and hiding,  doing everything they can to survive the nonliving world. The world that use to be full of life and love,  was now full of death and violence.

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Sorry I took so long I was making a fairytail birthday video for my friend from elementary. XD

My YouTube channel is 'Virginia Esquivel' feel free to subscribe and like on my videos.

I'm also making other birthday video's for my other friend's but I promise I will update when I can.

Peace out 😉😋