XDXD**Knowledge**XDXD

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and look forward to seeing the next chapter that will come out on Friday. Keep in mind I will start posting long chapters every Friday from now one. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Marinette POV

We hade to find a safer way to leave this place without getting eaten or hurt at the moment. Where is there a safe place to go to go home to. Think Marinette think.

I was forcing myself to think better and to come up with a plan that wouldn't involve anyone getting hurt or killed at the process.

"What are we going to do,"  Alya said as as she doped the bags that are to heavy for her along with Kim carrying the whole thing and just doping it making a big noise.

They all just stared at me even the newcomers that i haven't even introduced myself to yet. But I already know that it will all have to wait for later.

I  saw stares that might lead to the roof and that's when it hit me. If we go to the roof we could easily go threw all the walkers and go home safely. It could be a little risky but we have no choice. The walkers where already inside, if we want to get out of here alive we have to move quickly.

"Everyone grab as many bags as you can and follow me, I said as I grabbed over ten bags myself. We are used to carrying a lot of heavy things ourselves so it wasn't that much of a big deal for us. It was the other kids that we where worried about, except the big guy he carried the rest of the bags that where about to be left behind.

"Let's move out!" i shouted as they all followed me running up the stairs, it was a little struggle but we managed.

 As we made it to the roof it was i had to drop the bags i was carrying and re-killed the dead. It was really easy but the rest of the roof was a horrifying sight. There was a lot of dried blood and people there that didn't look like they made it.

There was Bones that still had meat and there was still some walkers but from the head to half its stomach was showing. It wasn't a pleasant sight. 

Rose had to cover her mouth by the smell and Chloe was about to cry just by looking at the woman that had a child in her arms. There bones where all that was left and it looked like the Woman was trying to protect her little sister.

Felix POV

"We need to keep moving" The girl said in a calm and reassuring voice. 

"Where on the roof. The exit it now invaded by Zombies. The ground it over five stories low, And let's not mention what is right in front of us now. Do you really think we can get out of here alive. Heck why DID we follow you. We had a chance to go somewhere else but nnnooooo, here we are following your orders. I think i should be in charge." Lila said crossing her arms and dropping her bags which were only two, one per hand.

"Okay first of all we don't have time for drama right now. Second, you could have left but you didn't and If you did just leave you wouldn't survive any longer with only those customs on. Like seriously this is no time to play." The girl grabbed her bags as she threw three long pieces of wood to help us cross. 

"And third of all.." She turned around as she crossed the bridge she made.  "Where not in a video game so don't call the dead Zombies, we prefer them called walkers, living dead or even just creatures. But not Zombies, were not in a game so don't be calling them Like your in one because your not." The girl said as she started helping her friends cross. 

"At least we'll be safe so stop your complaining, there nice enough to let us come with them." Adrian said as he crossed the bridge. I was right behind him as he did.