(ノ_-;)...{LIFE}(ノ_-;)...

Okay forgive me if I spell things wrong okay 😹.  Okay let's continue with he story.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Marinette POV

Alya and I where on our way when she stopped and stared at the outfits at a glass window.

"No,  you said it yourself where already late" I reminded her.

"Pff,  where late anyway,  let's make the most of it last" she winked and ran to the store.

I mentally face palmed but fallowed her anyway. So much for not being late.

"Your lucky we need more supplies" I said as I catched up with her.

"I know right,  how lucky em I" she punched my arm playfully and ran inside.

I rolled my eyes at her playfulness,  well that's why she's always my partner when it's our turn to go outside. She knows how to make me feel better every time. Even when it's the end of the world,  her sarcasms are still the same. I'm happy to have her as a friend.

I had a bown arrow while she had a sword that we found at a hunting store.

"Okay let's hurry up and get all the supplies we'll need and get back with the others" I said getting the bags and putting things in like clothes, food, maps, and other things we will need. Alya was getting in the things she would need,  not really caring about the others.

"Okay let's go before any walkers come" I said getting the bags and throwing some to Alya to make it seem like she actually got stuff for the others.

"Aye Mame" Alya saluted while smirking and winking at the same time.

"Let's go" I smiled at her reaction.  The doors where locked and covered with bodies and blood everywhere. So we had to go through the broken window that Alya smashed with the bat she found before we came in.

"This is why I tell you to hurry up" I face palmed as I saw about four walkers that where ...  Well walking our way.

*ice cream break*

"I hate you" I said exhausted as we rekilled all the walkers. I was panting and sweating because I did all the work while Alya was just walking peacefully while eating a sandwich Kim prepared for us.

"Love you too,  yum,  who knew Kim can make such good sandwiches" Alya's eyes widened while she dug her mouth in the sandwich making it disappear.

We where at the woods and hiking up a mountain heading to a big mansion that used to be a prison. The prison was abandoned when the Apocalypse started.  When we found it,  we had to clean all the blood and took the bodies out and burned them because we wouldn't want to risk getting infected.

•FLASHBACK•
"Lets burn the bodies and then clean the place so there's no more blood, " Alex requested walking around and inspecting the place.

"ya that's not such a bad idea" Max said doing the calculations.

"Okay then,  Kim,  Ivan, Leo,  Alex, and Julia gather the bodies and the others will clean the walls while  I along with Alya and Nathaniel will gather up some firewood to burn the bodies" I said while taking notes on a clipboard that I had in my backpack from school.

"But i don't want to clean blood of the walls and ground" Chloe complained pouting.

"Fine then you can go out the gate and find some clothes and food supplies we'll need along with emergency stuff just in case one of use get injured or hurt" I said while adding that to the clipboard.

"Never mind" Chloe said getting the riped T-shirt to clean the blood stains.

•flashback ends•

"I'm still surprised we where able to clean that place in one day" I said as we where at the gates.

Lucky for us,  there's no walkers at the gate so Alya just yelled out for them to open the gate.

"HEY KIM!!!!  OPEN THE GATES!!!!" sometimes I wish I can get a sock and shut her up for once.

"KIM'S NOT HERE!!  HE WENT OUT!!"

"I'm guessing that's Leo,  you know how much he loves keeping watch at the top of the gate, " I said while putting my hand on my hip.

"And I know his weakness,  quick!,  give me the bat!" I knew this was coming.  I handed Alya the bat  smirking. 

"nice knowing you!" Alya banged the gat with the bat sending him flying to the ground on his face.

"Ow.. "

"Open up,  or you'll see what I have for you next" Alya was smirking like an idiot now.

"Sassy bitch" I smirked.

"You know it" she whispered.

"Fine fine,  I'll open the stupid gate" Leo got up limping and opining the gate.

"Bitch" Leo said as I walked passed him.

"Asshole" Alya said as she walked in.

"Kim and Rose went to see if they can find any more survivors.  But guessing by the messages he send,  no luck" Leo said shrugging his shoulders.

"Where's Nino?," I asked. 

"He's in the studio,  said he was gonna check if anyone's out there threw the radio" he said while we got inside.

"We're glad youguys are back" tomorrow you'll need to go back and check the schools and stores for more guns and thing's you can find" Nathaniel said walking up to us.

"And this time take Leo with you" Levi said exhausted.

"He's a pain" Chloe added stretching.

"Okay then,  tomorrow we head out for the school" I sighed remembering how we all saw it. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss school" Alex said throwing herself at the couch.

"Me too" Max added.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You like the music video I made 😉
It's on YouTube if you wanna watch it again.

Okay so in the next chapter I'm adding Adrien okay.  👌

Don't forget to vote,  comment,  share,  and follow for more stories.

Peace out 🤘