creativity ☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

Don'te forget to comment,  like,  share,  and follow for more and future stories. Thank you ♪ヽ(*'∀')ノ

(Who else saw luka in season 2)
I'm not the owner of the video

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Marinette POV
"I told you to be careful" I said as I slashed the Walker in two.

Kim came in running few seconds later along with Alya with both shocked and contusion written all over there faces.

"What happened! And where's Rose! And more importantly why are you here" Alya shouted looking at the mess of blood and Chloe silently crying on the ground.

Kim looked just as confused as she did. "I got bored" I shrugged as I gave them a simple answer.

"What about the backup?  And who has the remote if your here?" Kim asked confused as to how I even got here.

"Nino has the remote and Alex would be in my place for the backup thing" I said wiping some blood of the sword i found.

"Thank you!" Chloe said as she tackled me into a hug. Tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Chloe tell us what happened" I said calmly not wanting to scare her more.

Chloe explained to us what happened but that she had no idea where she was at or where she could be.

I put my hand over my hair in frustration as we all kept on looking for Rose.  But we couldn't find her anywhere. We just hope it's not to late.

We aren't going anywhere if this keeps up,  we need to split up.

"Kim stay with Chloe and search the whole store I'll go outside and see if I could find her, Alya stay here just in case" they nodded as I got the sword and headed outside.

†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†

Rose POV

I'm completely lost...
I don't know where I em or how I got her bit I'm defiantly not near the store anymore. Or close by it.

Oh man  I really have no clue where I em. I can't even remember how I got lost in the first place.

I was holding on to my bat and walking around a little. I hope I run into something familiar.

★†★†With Adrian★†★†

Third person POV

They where dancing around and trying out costumes. This might as well be the most they had fun in a very long time. Lila was dressed as a fox,  Felix was dressed as a white cat and Adrian....  We'll...  He's a sexy feline cat.

They where surprisingly having a good time.  The gorilla was just standing guard and looking outside the window just in case.

"I'm gonna be the new super hero called Volpina! " Lila shouted as she stranded on a pile of clothes

Adrian made his own mountain with stacks of carts and other things he found that are around. He was shouting things like "I em the new emperor of Paris" and "bow down before me". Felix was just looking around looking at other cloths and the pretend swords they had.

All three of them where having a good time. The Gorilla was just happy seeing how they where happy and distracting themselves from the true world around them. 

That was the time that the Gorilla realized something was not quite right. He looked out the window and saw a little girl with dark pink shorts and a black T-shirt with black and white shoes. She had both her hands wrapped in dirty white wound binding that was almost completely dark from mot being washed for lo long. she also had a bat on one and and looked very confused.