( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )miraculous costumes( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

I promise I'm gonna TRY to make long chapters.  ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kim POV

"Okay so Alya, Chloe, Kim, and Rose, will go to the school while the rest of us stay will stay here. Marinette and Nino will go only if called for backup. Understood" Nathaniel said as he wrote it down on the clipboard.

Daym what's with that guy always carrying a clipboard and demanding everyone around. It's getting annoying.

"Oh- and Alya and Marinette will have the walky-talkies. Alya make sure you us it for only emergencies and not to break it" Nath finished raising an eyebrow at her.

"What em I- 5? " Alya rolled her eyes walked out heading to the big white truck we have.

"I'll drive the truck Kim will drive the little truck" Alya yelled out.

"That settles it, and look out for any survivors" Alex yelled out as we left to get in the trucks.

Third person's POV

As they opened the gate for them to leave. There where walkers around the gate. Julika and Max got sharp long sticks and started hitting them right in there brain and killing them-again one by one.

"This is gonna be a long day" Max said pulling the sharp object from one of the walkers head's.

"I hope they find at least a few survivors, and that they bring more food" Nino said sighing and looking at the clouds that where covering the sun.

"Ya, I also hope Chloe doesn't get herself killed or turned" Marinette added and she got a long sharp stick and started killing the walkers 2 at once.

"You need to learn to calm down Mair, Alya wouldn't want to see you like this" Alex said worried.

"Ya dude, we got to look out for each other now" Nino said ad he watched Marinette kill those walkers as if they where just balloons ready to be poped.

"Where like family now, and you my friend are the alpha" Alex grined while poking Mari with her elbow.

"Whatever you say" Mari said as she finished rekilling all the walkers that where on the fence.

"This is gonna be a long day" Nino sighed in annoyance at her behavior. They all walked in the prison they now call home because that's the only place they can be safe and with the only people they care about. Afraid to lose a comrade.

★★★★ WITH ALYA ★★★★

Alya POV

"We where ment to beeeeeeeeeehhh
I would never leave uuuuuuooooooooo"

Rose and the others where trying to cover there ears while Kim was focusing on trying not to crash.
I swear if she doesn't shut up I will run her over with this truck.

"SHUT UP CHLOE!!!! " Kim yelled while she tried to steady her singing, if that's what it was anyway.

"Thank goodness for the stop of this terrible notice, I think I felt blood coming out of my ears for a second.. Oh wait it is" rose got a napkin and tried to clean of the blood that was dripping.

"Seriously Chloe" I was ready to punch her through the speaker. I was in the big truck while they where in the little one.

"Hey Alya" rose sa8dd through the speaker.

"Ya" I asked, trying hard not to crash with the blood leaking out of my ears. Darn it why can't there be a stupid turn of button for the speaker that communicates us.

"Can I join you in your truck, I don't want to be in this one. The seat is smelly and hurts me a little" rose said innocently. I knew that wasn't the reason but I wouldn't blame her. I wouldn't want to be with those two either.

"Of course you can. Kim part the truck so she can hop on mine. " I demanded.

Once we parked the truck to let rose hope on the seat next to me, we tuned to a little trouble. The rode was stuck with lots if cars that tried to escape and leave. Which means the rode was blocked and the sides where covered with hard metal so there was no way going through it without crashing the cars or breaking the engine.

"That should we do now. It's obvious we can't take the trucks with us" Kim said through the speaker.

"Chloe I hope you brought your running shoes because where gonna have to walk from here." I sighed taking of my seatbelt and throwing one of the backpack's over my shoulders.

Hopefully we don't catch the walkers attention. I jumped out the truck and took the keys just in case.

"Good thing I brought my running shoes" rose said jumping of the truck.

"Okay let's go" I said as we headed to the school on foot.

Where where walking on the freeway since the journey it pretty far. And since we now live on a mountain that's really far from the people we hade a long way to go.

Hopefully we don't run into any walkers on our way.

Adrien's POV (bout time \(OoO)/ )

It's been 2 years. It was the longest and most painful  years we have faced. When I mean we I mean Lila,  Felix and me. Since it all started to go crazy

Felix is like a brother to me sadly he has blue eyes and not green. If he did have green eyes we would have looked like twins. He is actually my backup for if I can't make it to a seen of where I make movies. So basically he got hurt for me.  Lila on the other hand was just one of my crazy fans who followed us when everyone started to panick. But we still have her with us because she's supposingly the doughtier of the president of the united stats. I herd he had a daughter but I never knew who it was. (True or false 🤔)

Right now where at a Halloween store. Surprising they had guns and bullet's.  Before we found this place we where being chased by zombies,  12 or more I think. We just ran inside and hide until they all left,  following the sound of rats going through the streets.

"We should be safe here" the gorilla said. Oh ya how can I forget. The gorilla it also part of the reason I'm still alive,  he's been there since I was a baby and took care of me with all the trouble at home.
(#gorilla respect😣👌)

"Hey look at this," Lila was the leader. I don't even know how she became the leader of our little group?  "Do you think it would fit," she smiled devilishly as she held a costume of a red fox with a flute.

***********I'm sorry*******

Did y'all miss me
Look I'm so sorry I didn't update in hell of a long time. I hope you guys can forgive me. High school is hard work especially since I'm in leadership and in the council AND in tech classes. I got to admit it's fun but the work they give is hard core. Sadly I never get homework. Besides the point, I hope you guys in joyed this chapter and trust me this book isn't even close to an end.

P. S sorry for the cliffhanger 😂