Synop

The two different person and different life will be going to meet what if Mr. Casanova will Meet Ms. Bad Girl.

The preccuption of Life style accomplishment opprepratation of the relationship between this two person is real.

And their feelings for each other is mutual. But they something they will do to be a certified commurtate the suptability and commentary occuration is not allowed in their weird prenuptial rediotic scorded.

"One day Travis you will realize that you love me too." - Josiah Travis Salazar to Bianca Travis Alcazar-Salazar.

"There's no reason to smile and also there's no reason to laugh." - Bianca Travis Alcazar-Salazar to Jaime Niccolo Alcantara.

"Travis whenever you are i'll always be there i'm always besides you. I'm always with you i'm only you. Even if you're not in love with me too. Remember i'll always here Travis whenever you are sad and heartless." - Jaime Niccolo Alcantara to Bianca Travis Alcazar-Salazar.

"I'm not allowed to hurt him. But i'm allowed to love you Travis." - Raymond Ives Zamora to Bianca Travis Alcazar-Salazar.

"I'm just fucking in love with you Travis. I'm willing to risk my life. Because you're worth it, Travis. I'm willing to play the game. Because i love you, Travis. I was still i am and always be." - Sathiel Vaughn Bolivar to Bianca Travis Alcazar-Salazar.