The names Death short for Death !

Hi , the name is D its short for Death . You're probably thinking what type of parent names their child Death, well I don't know and I will never know since I'm the infamous rogue of terror . I know very cheesy though I'm not your average rogue thats famous for slippin' out of alphas hands like water , I am also insanely famous for killing them and giving there hollow empty carcusses to family and/or friends . I don't know why I do it but when I see one its like a have to , I cant just forget about it and pretend like I havent seen it . It's like having a cleaning disorder if someone like that happens to walk by a room that is extremely messy , you can't just walk past and live your life like you didn't see a horror. I also have the need and enjoy killing Vampire Queens its like the cherry to my sundae.

Okay back to me , I have bright orange eyes that matches my naturally blue hair and white tiny splatters , I am pretty tall but being a rogue means you dont go weighing yourself measuring yourself and so on . I am pretty athletic and I live in , I believe south america somewhere and again . If you are a rogue , you don't ever communicate with anything but your victims or captors . No human , no vampire , no werewolf the only person you can speak to is your wolf but half the time you want to murder them for there snide , stupid and cocky comments .

My wolfs name is Kaine , Its not a female name because he isn't female , I suppose we are equally as scary . I almost forgot humans do know about us and are all band from going in forests because of me , hehehe. Apparently humans are sick foul creatures well at least they didn't name a day in the year where you go rogue hunting its for vampires the first day , the second is for humans and the last day is for our kind for werewolves . Isnt the world just beautiful.

I munched on the handfull of berries I snatched from a random bush I found , My toes balancing perfectly on the tall tree branch .

" Son , Did you know that there are only 20 female werewolves left in the world !" I heard a deep voice rumble a few 30 feet below me , I looked down to see a large man holding a double barrel shot gun his potbelly sticking out like a sore thumb . I looked to his left and saw noone but to his right was a smaller child about 8 he was wearing a cap of some kind blocking me from seeing anything other than his short black hair that was sticking out like a blown up hedgehog .

Kaine - GO , jump on the pig then leave the kid to report it like the good little boy he is !

ME- God I love you !

I leap down gliding silently before landing with a flailing crunch onto something greasy ,and rather large . I look at my landing sight to see the large man he must have been holding the gun awkwardly because it had tore the skin from under the jaw open and rested in his throat . I forced out my wolf teeth and showed an evil toothy smile at the boy , the boy burst into tears and ran out the forest shouting something that caught my attention.

" Alpha , we have the Alpha Reaper !'

I flinched at the sound of my new name I didn't carry it around like a medal more like a burden , I love killing Alpha but also hated it because It sounds horrificly painfull. I quickly shifted and tore down the forest , I heard dogs barking , the feet of vampires whipping against the air and the thudding of large wolves.

I leaped up into the air and a hypnotizing smell wiped past me and was now behind me , I growled and sped up to limb aching speed and I heard the Werewolves give in but the Vampires didn't they kept running I have probably been running for about an hour and a half but the only thing that has happened is about only half the Vampires have stopped chasing me and the lovely smell is now only a memory.

Kaine- Turn around and climb up that tree that just passed but obviously shift as you jump so you may go further

Me - Yes , K

I spin around at uncontrollable speed and race towards a huge grey tree , I used all of the remaining force nd energy in me and threw myself up . I was almost reaching the end of my jump then I shifted catching a broken branch , I felt sharp splinters jabbing inside my hand . I held on tightly on slowly began pulling myself up onto the tree when a large weight grabbed a hold of my ankle that was dangling under me for balance . The pain in my arm and hand began to become excruitaing , I felt a soft liduid trickle down from my hands rolling down my arms making me squirm in discomfort.

I screamed in pain , I watched as more blood trickled down my arm and I felt thousands of eyes on me. The pain in my arm and hand dispersed through my body now attacking my head ,shoulders and slowly was cutting my oxygen . I gasped and my grip on the branch broke and I heard a enormous growl and thousands of claws , growls and branches shifting and breaking .

-----

ta da , magic

I finished part one hope you like .