Chapter 13

Deaths pov

Opening my eyes , I had a huge pain in my head and pulling myself up made me feel like I had a stomach full of stones .

"Rogue , don't be mad but we may have almost over dosed you with tranquilliser ! " I snarled loudly and he smirked slightly then when he realised that I might literally rip his face apart , he pulled a worried face and looked down scuffing his shoes .

"Well you see the first time we gave you enough to kill a horse and you woke three days earlier and the last time you woke up 16 hours before you suppose to and this time you woke up three weeks late !" I snapped my eyes to see a Keyton that looked more dead than some of my victims and I empty them out . His eyes had huge dark circles under them , he had face fur his nails were longer and his eyes were bloodshot !

I pulled myself out of bed and landed on all fours on the floor heaving , my chest burning . I choked on something something was coming , this has never happened . I can't breath , I gasped for breath . I felt my mouth burn horribly as something rolled slowly out of my mouth , my stomach burned just like my throat and mouth . I tried to breath so bad my heart raced as my stomach emptied , it was filled with a whiteish liquid . I finally gasped a small pitch of air relieving me slightly , a hand was resting on the small of my back . I felt so comforted and for once I felt loved it was so weird .

"Rogue relax , I know you can't breath but I need you to stay as relaxed as possible and in this position !" Keytons words relaxing me slightly , I lost the capability of breathing and my claws stretched burying themselves into the fluffy ground . I felt my ears push through and my tail extended to its full length , I was shifting .

My canines pushed through "ROGUE CALM DOWN , IM RIGHT HERE ,YOUR SAFE !" He shouted I stopped half shift everything had stretched except I wasn't a complete wolf but a weird looking human , another load hurdles through me . I shifted back completely and began swaying slightly , someone wrapped their arms around my shoulders pulling me closer to their chest.

"I got you , your ok !" Keytons voice soothed me down to the core , my body was shaking violently and I was just so tired . He picked me up and we sat on the fluffy thing that Keyton showed me what an iPhone is, we lay down his arms clutching was tightly .

"Keyton what are we laying on ?" I felt his chest jump a little and turned to see him with his eyes closed , I kept looking until he sighed and "a sofa or settee !" I lay back down my head on his heart , a settee that's a weird word .

"Would you like to entertain yourself with my phone !?" I smiled and rolled over my chest against his , he chuckled and I felt him pull it out .

"You can go through anything , I honestly don't mind !" I smiled and he pressed the button to make it glow , I quickly began doing something called angry birds it's really annoying so I stopped and then pressed a grey square that make the iPhone like the stuff in the walls . I looked at Keyton through it and pressed the small weird shape at the bottom and it clicked , I smiled and turned the iPhone around did the same .

I turned it around and saw a small square in the corner with me on it , pressing it I looked at me . I had dark circles under my eyes , my eyes were shining white in the photo and my scars were strong in the photo . I don't like it, I groaned and continued to press the button while aiming it at Keyton and after forever I had his face as the background . It was a nice shot , I liked it .

The iPhone began shouting , it's going to wake Keyton . I began snarling and it continued to shout , I barked then the green circle showed and I shut it up like a pro .

iPhone-hi baby k its your momma and I was wondering if you would like to eat our place tomorrow for lunch and I know about your mate that's what I wanted to talk to you about , if that's ok ?