Chapter 8

Deaths POV

I yawned , stretching and I lifted myself up and saw that I was on some massive soft fluffy thing . I had another layer on me and I looked at myself to see I wasn't wearing anything and was not in my wolf form . It felt weird , I rarely ever shift . My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach growling , I groaned and got out of the thing . I looked around and saw a shirt , I quickly put it on and saw it went right down to my butt and it ended right there . I growled and walked out of the room , I ran down the stairs to find about 15 werewolves sitting at the table eating .

They were eating out of a curved plate , I walked over looking what it held and saw a white liquid and colourful chips of something . I began imaging what the liquid could be and pulled a face , that is disgusting why would you consume that eww .

I turned around and slammed into someone , out of habit I growled and slammed it back . I looked to see what it was , a boy he looked like the alpha but younger and a little different . I looked at him as he began growling pushing himself off of the floor , he looked me dead in the eye and snarled it sounded really bad and I couldn't stop myself . I laughed , I think I was laughing anyway .

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT HOUND !" I stopped laughing , how dare he call me a hound . I leapt at him growling , I punched him in the face about twice then I felt arms wrap around me . Pulling me back , stoping me from killing him , the boy was shocked but growled got up and kicked me in the gut . I lost and shifted , Kaine kept chanting for me to teach him . I snapped my jaws at him fear shredded his face , I was about to pounce on him but I was grabbed and yanked back . I felt someone wrap something around my canines but it was so tight , I controlled my breathing and tried to push it off with my paws when I heard someone laughing at me .

I stood up on my hind legs and shifted into human , the contraption fell to the ground as I felt my human form shiver in disgust it's a guard , like a muzzle it's just they were banned a while back because owners would wrap it to tight and suffocate there pets . I turned back around to see the kid standing up eyes scratching my body , I stormed over to him gripped his neck , he was wriggling like a worm and I didn't care .

"Luna , stop he didn't mean he thinks he's tough stuff . He is sorry !" A voice spoke , I turned around and saw the Beta . He stood there arms open inviting me , I dropped the child and ran to him , wrapping my arms around him hiding myself in him . I began rubbing my head in his chest when I heard a growl , an alpha growl . My hopes flew to outstanding heights , then I saw an older man holding his wife behind him .

"Go away !" I growled. Everyone looked shocked as I hid myself further into the beta , I wonder if he was named .

Kaine- if he has a name , princess !

Me- thank you , K

"What is this rogue doing in my house , you are a plague to us . You try to kill both of my sons and now your hugging Keyton . " he growled , I whimpered in my head . I am not a plague. I'm just a bad decision .

Kaine- princess , let go of Keyton . The beta and I will have a chat with this werewolf .

Me- don't kill anyone please !

I stepped away from the beta and let him , take control and I could tell he was mad because instead of putting me nicely in his little den he threw me in . I began crying , the last time I cried was when I was 5 I had just watched a bunch of alphas tear apart my best friend he was 15 at the time but he took care of me and I loved him as an older brother that day is the day , I learnt to hate alphas and to never get to close , ever.

Kaine POV

I was thrown into her body , I didn't mean to throw her back there but I was mad in rage . I growled and stood up correctly , I pushed my shoulders back and stood up straight my talons growing my canines pushing through and my eyes shifting silver .