Chapter 2

I was instantly plunged into darkness but I knew I was safe because I no longer had control Kaine did , It gave me a sence of pride and happiness to know that my wolf would save me when I couldn't save myself . He always had my back and me his tail >_< .

My eyes were blown forward when I felt a hand on my shoulder , I was met with gloomy dark black eyes . Kaine and I growled perfectly in time startling the man with the black eyes. I jumped to my feet into a defensive stance , I was blown away to what I saw .

I saw hundreds of Vampires and Werewolves standing side by side ,mortal enemies standing together . Cat and dog working together . I started to tremble in fright until I saw an Alpha my brain began to twitch , my imagination exploding and lightening the gloomy scene then a beautiful lady came forward pale white hair draping forward over and out of the black hood that covered her face but she sent me a powerful vibe and It didn't feel like any other vibe I had ever felt .

I pulled my eyes away from the hooded woman and glanced around to see everyone crouching infront of her like a god , I looked back towards the woman . She reminded me of someone but who I was born alone and thats it I don't know anyone but Kaine .

The wind swept down her hood and I felt my blood run cold , Mother Nature . Her long curly green hair matching the jungle like master piece that grew behing her , calming , soothing eyes sending a nuturing feeling towards everyone but me .

Mother - Hello, my child

Me- ...

Mother - I am very angry with you

Me- ...

Mother -I am going to have a talk with your father and he will decide your consiquence unless you stop causing havock on earth.

Me - .....

Mother - Imagine your daddys reaction when he finds out what you have been doing .

I growled and stormed off into the other direction , I felt a hand drop on my shoulder and growled loudly and I felt a small soft discreet wave of fear sap off of him . I spun around to be eye to eye with the same black eyes but this time his eyes held a different emotion and it was strong .

"Kaine " I whispered , Its one of the only words I learnt to say correctly and he really didn't like it .He grabbed both of my shoulders and pinned me against a tree , sticking his head by my neck and I prayed to every god I had ever heard of but it didn't work he was going to bite my throat out and I the killer of vampire queens and werewolf alphas is going to die might as well take the bastard with me. I quickly placed my hand under his chin and the other grabbing a tuft of the soft bronze hair on his head , I slowly tilted his head one direction and yanked it the other as he bit a massive chunk from my neck .We both rolled down to the floor yelping in pain , I heard hundreds of footsteps heading towards us but not one were for me so I shut up and army crawled as far as I could before the world became dark .

Seth POV

I sent the human boy and his father out in the forbidden section of the forest , so I could catch that stupid ,annoying , murdering rogue and put an end to this madness . I mean we have had to team up with blood suckers . We were following close behind but we stopped when I heard a thud and then growling a few seconds later the kid went off like a siren and everyone shifted or for the vamps sake just ran .

We don't even know who the killer is , if its a guy ,a girl ,tall , short the only thing we are sure of is not to get to close and to make sure it dies today or maybe after a lot of torture. I saw a blur pass , infront of me as I chased it .Damn it was fast we have been chasing it for about an hour and it still hasn't slowed down , a few of my men and vampires have stoppped but It has been a long and fast run . None of my men are trained to run this far or this fast only Betas , Alphas,Gammas and certain warriors but Vampires have it easier they are born to run faster then possible and since they are dead it gives them a large advantage.