Chapter 1

*Jesse's P.O.V*

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

"Ugghhh!!! Why?!!" I groaned whacking the stupid device with my hand as I jumped out of my bed. I began doing my morning routine. I got a shower, blow-dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I decided on wearing a white jean shorts, a crop top, and a white converse. I pulled my hair in a messy bun and did my make-up, which contains foundation, mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss.

It was 7:00 so I made my way downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw my mom already drinking her coffee and reading the news paper, my mom had made pancakes with oreos on it and bacon. Yum!! I thanked my mom and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I began eating and I finished at about 7:20.

I decided to go on my twitter account and stalked some of my idols, and that includes One Direction.

At 7:45 I put my phone on my pocket and grabbed my backpack, saying goodbye to my mom and walking out the door to my school since I don't take bus. I saw my best friend waiting for me. "Hey Jess!!" she greeted me using my nickname.

"Hii Ally!!" I said while we hug.

"OMG!! Have you seen the 'You & I' music video??!! Oh my god!! It was amazing!!! Aahhh!!" my best friend said, completely fangirling. "Yes!! It was da best!! But oh my.. they all look so mature, like have you seen them when they were on X-factor. Omg!! I miss Harry's curls the way he mess with it." I joined her fangirl moment. "I know right!! I really miss them when they were so young, look what they've reached." she said now getting emotional, sometimes I think she's bipolar. "Yeah." I said while I was checking my phone for time.

Is it just me or someone's actually following us?...

*Ally's P.O.V*

"Yeah." Jesse said. I felt eyes burning holes into my back. I looked at Jesse. She was doing something on her phone. I quickly spun around, and saw shadows lurking in the ally. (Hehe that's my name). I spun back around. "Jess... We're gonna be late for school if we don't run." I lied. "Fine." Jesse pouted. "I like your outfit by the way." She mumbled. I smiled. I was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a blue and black striped crop top and some white converse.

*at school*

"So first we have dance." Jesse said excitedly, she really loves dance. I groaned. Every time I dance I look like a big chicken.

I watched as Jesse pulled off every dance move flawlessly. She could be a professional dancer and dance with Danielle Peazer (Her female idol) one day. "Next up is Ally Callon" Ms. Darvin said, our dance teacher. I sighed. Footloose started playing. I started to 'dance'. "Oh look at her trying to dance" Brittney, the school bitch sneered. I rolled my eyes.

"FREEDOM!" I shouted as we ran out of math class and into the lunch hall. "ALLY, JESSE OVER HERE!" Our best guy friends yelled at us. Their names are Luke, Cameron, and Thomas. Luke has black hair and piercing blue eyes, Cameron has blond hair and brown eyes, and finally Thomas has brown hair and hazel eyes. We went and sat with them. "LOOK! IT'S THE BIG CHICKEN!" Bitchy- I mean Brittney shouted. "Sorry." I heard Jesse whisper. "Don't worry about it." I whispered. I stood up on the table and shouted "HEY EVERYBODY!! I JUST WANTED TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING, SO LISTEN UP!! I EMAILED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AN EMBARRASSING PICTURE OF BRITTNEY WHEN SHE HAD WARTS ON HER FACE!!! PLEASE ENJOY IT!" I sat back down. Everyone erupted into laughter, so I'm guessing they saw the photo. Brittney ran out of the mess hall, with her minions tailing her. I smirked and ate the rest of my lunch.

*after school*

"Let's go to my house!" I yelled. "YAY!" She yelled. I giggled. Even though Jesse is shy, she acts like a little kid. "Ally..." Jesse yelled. "WHAT'S WRONG!!??" I screeched. She held up her phone up to my face. It said: 'Breaking One Direction news! Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder reportedly broke up!' I was shocked. El and Lou are over. What has this world come to?! "This is terr-" I was cut off by my mouth being covered and being dragged into a car, I didn't even notice someone was following us. I guess those are the guys that were following us this morning. I was thrown into a car. I shut my eyes tightly and a tear escaped out of my eyes. We're gonna die!!!! They're gonna rape us!!!! Arrrrhhhhh!!! I felt another body being thrown in beside me, whom I assume is Jesse. I opened my eyes and saw five boys with mask staring at us. "What the flack?!" I tried to say, but my mouth was still covered, so it came out "muh ba blaff."

*Louis' P.O.V*

"Haha Harry truth or Dare?" I questioned. We're playing truth or dare since we're bored and have nothing to, its only 8. "Dare." he smirked, I smiled mischievously. "I dare you to kidnap two fans and I get to pick who!! But you're gonna do it tomorrow though." I stated. Liam glared at us since he's daddy direction. "No you can't-" Liam started. "Fine, I'll do it. But if I end up in jail, I'll blame it on you." Harry agreed. "Alright, let's see who you're kidnapping." I said. I logged into Twitter and scrolled down until two tweets caught my eye. The first tweet says: 'OMG!! I HEARD THAT U AND ELEANOR BROKE UP!!!! WHY??!! U GUYS ARE SOOO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!' and I think that was @Hey_Its_Ally, I chuckled. The other tweet says: 'It's a shame that Louis and Eleanor broke up. They were such a cute couple. Don't worry, if you two are meant to be then you'll find your way back to each other. Xx' that one made me smile and I think that's @Jess_Is_Amazing. I did a little research about them and I think they're best friend so they shouldn't be hard to kidnap and I also found they're address...oh god, I sounds like a freaking stalker and a pedo. I wrote down their address and told the other lads about it.

"K guys. I'm off to bed." I said

*at 1:00 P.M*

"I don't think this is a good idea, mate." Liam said with a worried expression. We could get in huge trouble for this." he added. "Don't worry, Li-Li. That's why we're going to their houses and talk to their parents because they're probably at school right now." I reassured him. "But what if they don't want to do it." he said. "Of course they will. I already talked to them on the phone and I said that they will be safe with us because we have body guards and they're 17 almost 18, and I can't believe they're parent know who I am. And they quickly agreed, I thought I'm gonna have to use my baby voice just to convince them." I rambled. I turned to look at Liam and he had an amused expression. "Wow I'm surprised they're gonna let their daughters stay with us for...uh..how long?" he said. "I know right. Oh and they're gonna stay with us for 6 months." I said. "You already planned this, didn't you?" he asked. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

I grabbed my car keys and yelled that we have to go. I got into the van and started the engine.

We arrived at their house to talked to them about their daughters. Which went great than I expected. "Thank you for having us over, Mr. and Mrs. Callon, Mrs. Green. And also for letting your daughters stay with us. Have a great day!!" We said. "You too!!" they replied.

After that we got into the van and I started it with my keys.

"I told you, Liam. There's nothing to worry about. Just think of it as, like a friend that we don't really know staying over for 6 months." I told Liam. "I guess you're right." he said. "Of course. I'm always right." I smirk. He rolled his eyes as a response.

"Now guys all we need to do is wait for them to get out of school. Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn will follow them and kidnapped them and then put them in the van." I instructed. "And what are you going to do?" Harry asked. "I will follow you guys with the van since I'm the one whose driving." I replied smiling because my job is the easiest. HA! Suckers!!

Oh this is gonna be fun!!

~~~~~~

A/N: Hii. Here's the first chapter. Did you guys liked it?