Chapter 7

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed. "Don't kill me! It was all Louis!"

Louis defended, "Hey! You were the one who drag me into this!"

"Oh don't worry we won't kill you." she said then left with the mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"Oh crap! She's probably planning her revenge." I said.

"Are you okay? You look constipated." said Louis. I ignored Louis' comment and left the closet. "Oh just the people we were waiting for." Ally said. I looked back and saw Louis trailing behind me. "Me and the boys have decided we should have a prank war." Ally continued. "So who are the teams?" I asked. "It's Jouis, Hally, and Ziall!" Niall answered excitedly. I looked at him weirdly. "Yeah. And the prank war starts now." said Ally.

*Ally's P.O.V.*

"What is our next move?" Harry asked. "Jesse will expect me to listen in on her conversation, so let's go do that. She won't suspect a thing, if I act my normal self." I smiled, running down the hall to Jesse's room.

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

I went to my room with Louis cause' we need to plan the next prank. "So what should we do?" Louis asked. "Nothing, just relax." I said plopping myself on my bed. "What?! Are you crazy, they're probably planning their revenge on us." said Louis. "Knowing Ally she's probably right outside listening, so chill." I said while opening the door and I was right, Ally and Harry was probably leaning on the door cause' as soon as I opened it they fall on the floor. "So what are you two doing?" I asked. "Oh the floor was feeling lonely so we decided to hug him." Ally said. "Oh, is that so?" I asked. "Yeah, now toodles!" Ally said, scurried away dragging Harry with her. Who even still say toodles. Well obviously Ally. "Told ya." I told Louis. He shrugged and asked, "So when are we gonna plan our next prank?"

"Now would be a great time." I said.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hii! this is chapter 7.

hope u liked it and also do u guys mind if u go back to the other chapters and vote on it...pwease with cherry on top!! *does the puppy dog eyes* -Patricia ●﹏●

PS: vote on this chapter too.. pweasee..

HEYYY it's Sierra now, cuz Patricia already did her authors note (: soo Yeah vote, comment, and follow us! (: