Chapter 9

*Louis' P.O.V*

I can't believe those two buggers actually flushed my carrots down the toilet! There were some mushed carrots floating on the toilet, it's absolutely disgusting! And then Jesse joined my mourning about my carrots and then she hugged me. Eleanor never did that, she would usually roll her eyes and tell me to get over it. (A/N: I have nothing against Eleanor in fact I love her :)) I should really stop thinking about her it will just make me go back to what I did after the break up. When Jesse was about to let go I hugged her tightly and we stayed like that.

*Niall's P.O.V*

I went out to buy stuff with the lads. Liam said he went grocery shopping he probably bought things he need for the pranks you never know that kid could be real sneaky, Zayn and I went to buy our materials for the prank war. It took us hours to figure out what we would do and then of course Zayn didn't let me go to Nandos instead Zayn made me go with him and buy some hair products saying he was about to ran out. Damn! That kid has still a lot more of hair products stored in his room. So we went home and I was exhausted and hungry so I headed to the kitchen only to see Jesse and Louis hugging.

"Aye. Sorry to ruin your moment but I need food!" I said. Then they blushed. I wiggle my eyebrow to my mate and he blushed again. I grabbed my food and went to sit with Zayn in those high chairs for the counter table and start eating my food when we heard a manly scream that sounded very much like Liam. By the way when I said manly I meant a girlish scream. We rushed into his room and asked what happen when we took a look at the surrounding and saw about three thousands spoon or something. Liam looked really terrified and about to shit his pants I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad but I still burst out laughing leaning on Zayn for support. Zayn was trying not to laugh and the others also rushed in and saw what happen. Harry and Ally high-fived each other while laughing then sprinted out of the room. I'm guessing they did this prank.

*Jesse's P.O.V*

I ran to Liam's room because I heard a scream. When I got there Liam was sitting in the floor looking absolutely scared and Niall laughing so hard that he's food falling out of his mouth. Gross! Zayn was trying not to laugh and trying to comfort Liam. Harry and Ally was laughing so hard then they high-fived then ran out of Liam's room. I guess Liam saw the Nando's bucket cuz' he looked at Niall with a I-can't-believe-you-would-do-this face. Niall's eyes widened and started explaining himself saying he would never do such a thing. Poor Niall.. Harry and Ally are evil! We need to step up our game.

-----

We ate dinner and went to bed after. And I heard Zayn screamed because his room is just right next to mine. Of course its probably one of Hally's stupid pranks. I went to his room and to his bathroom only to see its all pink. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed then bursted out laughing rolling on the floor. Zayn was fuming his face is so red if there was a steam coming out of his ear he would look like one of those cartoons that my brother used to watch. "Where is Harry and Ally?!" he asked me. "How do you know it was them who did this?" I asked. Zayn motioned his hand to his mirror written: 'POINT FOR HALLY!' I touched it to see if they used permanent marker but it got erased when I wiped a letter. "At least they didn't use permanent." I said trying to make him feel better. "They went extremely too far." said Zayn. I rubbed his back. "Even though you're not on my team I'll help you get revenge." I told Zayn.

Around midnight, Louis and I decided to meet outside my room. Déjà vu..

"Okay. Are you ready?" whispered/asked Louis. "I'm born to be ready, bitch." I said excitedly. "Okay, okay. Calm down, you're gonna wake them up." Louis laughed. Oh god, that laugh sounds like angel. Sigh. Focus Jesse, you've got a mission to do! I went to Ally's room first which was open. I went to her bathroom where her essential and stuff is. I grab her perfume and put it in a container and took the stink bombs we bought and put half of it in Ally's favorite perfume and put powder on her blow dryer. Yeah I know lame pranks.. Then I went to Harry room and took his electric toothbrush, of course I changed the brush first and took a video of myself cleaning the toilet using his toothbrush and change it back to his original brush so while his brushing his teeth I can show the video. Next I went to Zayn's and then I put some itch powder on some of his underwear and to some of his socks too. Then I went to his bathroom and took his hair cream I put half of it in a container and then I put Elmer's glue I put a little bit of cream at the top so it wouldn't smell like glue. Next I went to Liam's. I've always wanted to know what Liam would look like he's blonde so I dyed his hair blonde. I'll just do the other prank tomorrow because I'm tired Louis was waiting outside my room. "Lou-Lou!" I said childishly. Louis smiled when he saw me running to him with open arms. "I didn't do the other boys prank we'll just do them tomorrow. I'm tired." I yawned, hugging him. "Okay, go to sleep then babe." Louis said. "But I wanna stay like this.." I muttered. Oh god I hope he didn't hear that. He chuckled which means he heard it. "But you have to go sleep. I promise I'll help you tomorrow. Goodnight." Louis said. "Okay bye." I said then let go of the hug and went to my room and into my bed and fall asleep.