Chapter 8

Hey guys! Sorry we're taking so long to update! tell us how you like the story! ~Sierra

***********************

*Ally's POV*

"We have to come up with a good prank!" Harry said. "Nope, we have to come up with stupid, childish pranks" I told him, all seriousness in my voice. "What?!" He almost yelled. Well this guy REALLY gets into his pranking. "We have to do good or we'll lose" He exclaimed, running his hands through his curls. "Jesse can read me like a book. If I be predictable it will throw her off guard" I told him, rolling my eyes at his shocked face. "Your smart" He smiled, his dimples showing. Aww!

I ran into Jesse's room, considering she and Louis or any of the other boys weren't in the house, and quickly moved some of her furniture onto the boys front lawn, with a 'For Sale' sign. I ran into Zayn's bathroom, and took all of his hair products, and placed them into Louis room. I then redecorated his entire bathroom pink, remembering to paint the walls. I placed a plush pink toilet seat cover. Really everything was pink. . I tiptoed outside, and put a 'Nando's for sale' sign somewhat in front of Niall's window. I grabbed all of Louis carrots, and dumped them into all the toilets, and garbage cans. I grabbed Jess's makeup, and placed it in Zayn's drawers. I ran out of Zayn's bathroom.

Liam decided to be in the competition, as the lone ranger. I picked up about three thousand spoons, and glued them to his walls, lamps, bed, pillows, and mattress. I remembered to leave an empty bucket of Nanados, so he'd pin it on Niall. "Alright, done" I smiled to Harry.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Damn, she's good and I know they won't be expecting those. Duh! That's the point. Oh god, I'm talking to myself again. "Hey, are you even listening?" Ally asked, snapping her finger right infront of my face and bringing me back to reality. "Uh.. W-what?" I asked, stuttering and blushing a bit. What is this girl doing to me? "I said what do you think? Did you like it?" Ally repeated. "Oh yeah! I love it. It's awesome. You are brilliant." I say. Ally blushed and said, "Oh thank you, I try."

We talked and joke around until we heard the door opened and talking. "I guess they're back." I said. "Yup" Ally said, popping the "p".

*Jesse's P.O.V*

As we arrived at the boy's mansion, my eyes twitched at the boy's front lawn. Louis was backing away as if I would hurt him. I took a deep breath looked at Louis. " Calm down! Don't hurt me. I'll help you get revenge. I promise." Louis rambled in a small voice. "Oh dear Louis I'm not gonna hurt you, don't worry." I said, calmly as possible. I could tell Louis was caught off guard by my calmness. I opened the door and turned to Louis before leaving, "Be right back, stay here and watch my stuff." and Louis nods.

I took a deep breath before letting myself in the mansion. I saw Ally and Harry sitting on the couch talking. "Oh hey guys. How was your day?" I greeted, cheerily might I add. Their eyes widen at the sight of me. "Good." I heard them mumble. "Great! NOW PUT ALL THOSE FUCKING FURNITURE BACK TO MY ROOM RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE I TAKE THAT BAT, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSES AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING POPSICLE!!" I yelled at them, finally letting my anger out. Whew! That felt good. They both just stare at me then started laughing. How dare those motherflacker laugh at me while here I am fuming with anger?! "I'M SERIOUS!! GO PUT MY FURNITURE BACK TO MY ROOM!" I yelled again. They saw my face from serious to looking like I was about to cry so they decided to sober up and put my furniture back. Heh. Those drama classes paid off. I went back outside where Louis' black Porsche is and saw him on his phone with a frown on his face. When he saw me coming he quickly put his phone in his pocket and got out of his car. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, love. So what did you do to make those two put your stuff back to your room?" he asked, completely changing the topic. I'll just ask him later. "Nothing." I smirked. We left the stuff at Louis' car we bought so it wouldn't get suspicious and get it later. As soon as I got in the mansion, those two were done putting all my furniture back to my room and were right where they're supposed to be. "Their prank kinda failed. Ha! So 1 point for Jouis!" I tell Louis. Louis laughed and said, "Yeah!

Harry and Ally were both sitting on the long couch again, "That didn't go as planned." Harry said to Ally disappointedly. "Yeah, next time you should think the pranks through before you actually do it, bish!" I said, startling them both. "So tell me, who came up with the prank?" I asked but I already know the answer. They pointed at each other. "Hey! You were the one who came up with this!" Harry argued. "But you said you love it and its awesome!" Ally argued back. "I didn't know it was gonna backfire.." Harry mumbled. "Enough lovebirds. Ally I already know it-" I got interrupted when we heard a girly high pitch scream coming from the kitchen. I rushed int' kitchen and saw Louis infront of the open fridge looking horrified. "What happened?!" I asked panicking. "My p-precious carrot is g-gone.." Louis looks like he was about to cry as he stumble those words out. Well he's a really good actor or the carrots are really just too precious to him either way I'm gonna join the act. "Oh no!" I said as I narrow my eyes to those two who is laughing so hard at the sight of Louis about to cry. "You! What have you done to my dear Louis' carrots?" I asked pointing at them. "Toilet." they both said at the same time. "What?!" Louis squeal. This is actually pretty entertaining. Harry and Ally both sprinted out of the kitchen. I hugged Louis. "There, there Lou-Lou. I'll tell Liam to go buy carrots tomorrow." I said as I rub Louis' back as a calming manner. "Promise?" Louis asked holding out his pinky. Oh my god! I almost burst out laughing at his adorableness. "Promise." I said, pinky promising. I tried to let go but Louis hugged me tighter so we just kinda stayed there hugging and enjoying each others company.

I walked into the washroom to see if Hally actually put the carrots in the toilet. I let out a horrified scream, when I saw my mattress in the shower. All of my room furniture was in the bathroom! I thought I told them to put it back! "POINT FOR HALLY!" I heard Ally scream.

=°=°=°=°=

A/N: So what do you guys think of Hally's evillness? And also Sierra's pure evilness? Lol..

And we're sorry that we haven't focused on the other boys but we promise we will mention the other boys on the next chapter..

But anyway whose team are you?

Team Hally?

Team Jouis?

Team Ziall?

Or Team Liam?

Vote and comment